I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

5. Chapter 5

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

We soon ended up getting up and following through with our movie plans. Then we headed downstairs to go to work, i didn't have to work long before Jack came into work and i decided to take off for a little bit. I put my beanie on and headed outside, i was halfway down the sidewalk when i pulled the note from Harry Styles out of my pocket. I took out the phone that the foster headquarters gave me and punched in the numbers, i held it up to my ear and waited until someone answered.

"Hello?" asked a voice on the other line

"Hey um, is this Harry?" i asked

"why yes, yes it is who am i speaking to?" he asked

"Marley I'm the girl you gave the card to from Everything Strokes" i said

"Oh yeah i was wondering if you would ever call" he said. "So about that dinner , are you going to take me up on that offer?"

"I would love to" I said.

"Alright well come meet at my house first if that's okay" he said

"yeah that works" I said , I listened while he gave me his address and i got a cab. After about 30 minuets we arrived at the house or mansion..."How much do i owe you?"

"Don't worry about it" the taxi driver said, oh how wonderful because i'm broke anyways. I opened the door and shut it behind me and the cab drove off. I took a deep breath and walked up the front steps and knocked on the front door.

"Hello?" a male voice asked opening the door.

"Hi i'm Marley, Harry told me to meet him here" I said , the man opened the door up more to revel blonde hair and blue eyes... Niall Horan.

"Oh yes come in" He said beckoning me fourth. I went inside and looked around damn it is a pretty big house. "If you want follow me into the living room" I followed him and we set off down a hallway. We soon came into a big open sky lit room where I found myself face to faces of Zayn, Louis , and Liam.

"Um hi" was all i could manage to say

"Well hello there" Louis said getting up and walking toward me. "Who is this beaut?"

"I'm Marley" i said

"Nice to meet you i'm Louis" he said

"Oh yes i know who you are" i said

"Is that a good thing?" he asked

"Well if you are one to like fame then yes because everyone knows you" i said

"Hmmm you're a little feisty one aren't you" he said

"Well if you grow up mushy on the inside then its not going to get you anywhere so yes I suppose that i am feisty" I snickered. Just then Harry walked in with a big smile.