I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

47. Chapter 44

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

"What are we doing up here?" Dylan asked as I took him into one of the upstairs bedrooms. I went into the closet and took out a old shoe box and sat on the floor opening it.  From the box I dumped everything out and sorted throgh it until i got a set of keys. "Who's are those?"

"Mom's" I said

"Well wheres the car then because its not on this property or at least I don't think so." he said

"Well then it must not be far." I said

"Why do we need the keys anyways, well frist off how did you know where they were?" he asked

"I actually don't know just a guess or a feeling?" I said. "And we need them so we can find the car and get out of here."

"Why do you want to leave? I thought that you were here because it was a safe place for you to be." he said

"That was before I knew that this was the barn where she got killed, when he sees that I am gone this will be the first place he looks, Louis Grandpa must have bought this house after the incedent." I said.

"Then lets say we do find the car what do we do from then?" he asked

"We leave and we keep driving, find some place safe to go." I said. "Look I need you to do something."

"Anything what is it?" he asked

"I need you to look for the car, I would but they will never let me off of this property, but they will let you. If you can find the car drive it here and hide it in the barn, then tonight if you find it then we can make a run for it..... Dylan what if she's still alive." I said

"Marley we saw her get shot she fell to the ground and she wasn't moving." he said

"But then he took her away with him, why wouldn't he just leave her there to bleed out?" I asked

"So what are you saying?" he asked

"What if he took her with him got her help and shes fine? And alive and well!" I said

"Maybe but Marley don't get yourself all set on that possibility ." he said

"But that has to be it! How else would he know that I have the chip?!" I asked

"Chip what chip?" he asked

"The chip that mom put in my head in order to keep it safe and away from him." I said

"I never knew of any chip." he said

"That is why he was after her." I said. "Because she took it from him, and  he didn't even ask her about the chip before he shot her did he? "

"No." he said " Or at least I don't think so."

"Then she must be alive in order for him to know!" I said

"Well now he knows but what makes you think that he would keep her alive after he got what he wanted." he asked

"Well I guess we are just going to have to find out." I said