I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

45. Chapter 42

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

Once Dylan was finished eating we went back into the living room where we found that all the boys were there even Steven.

"Steven!!" I screamed and ran to him jumping into his arms and hugging him, I felt him wrap his arms around me and hug.

"Hello Marley." Steven said and i felt him stroke my hair and then he let go of me. "How have you been?"

"Good, tired." I said

"I'm sure." he said. "Well hopefully being here will keep you safe."

"Who's this?" Harry asked indicating toward Dylan.

"I'm Dylan" Dylan said.

"Okay well why the fuck are you here?" Harry asked

"Harry don't be so rude!" I said and he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Well Dylan we just wanted to tell you that we decided that you are going to be able to live in the barn for the time being." Louis said.

"Thank you so much!" Dylan said.

"You can go now..." Louis said and then Dylan walked out the back door toward the barn.

"Well that was nice and rude," I said and Louis ignored me

"Alright well lets get our plans set so that we can be ready just in case they find us." Louis said and everyone started to gather up in a group, i went over to Steven and pulled him aside making our way to the back door and into the back yard.

"Whats going on?" Steven asked

"I need your car keys." I said while it bit my lip.

"For what?" he asked

"I need to get out of here." I said

"Marley what are you talking about? You're going to be safe here! We are here for you!" he said

"It isn't going to be safe here not for long." I said

"What do you mean?" he asked

"He knows that we are here, my dad knows." I said

"What are you talking about?! That isn't possible!" he said

"Yes it is." I said

"How?" he asked

"This is the house, that is the barn." i said

"Yes that's a house and that's a barn what are you going on about?" he asked

"This is where my mom took me and this is where she died out there in that barn." I said.

"But this is Louis's grandpas property." he said

"It wasn't all those 14 sum years ago." I said. "Keys please."

"Marley i can't." he said

"You can you just don't want to." I said walking out to the barn. When I got in there I found Dylan lounged back on a stack of hay. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes very" he said scooting over and patting a spot for me to sit. I went over there and sat down next to him.

"Can I ask you to tell me something?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Sure." he said slowly.

"What really happened with your mother?" I asked

"Howe'd you know that I was lying?" he asked

"I could see that you were holding something back, i could see it in your eyes." I said.

"My dad was crazy, i was about 3 years old when my mother ran away with me, she came here. That's how I knew about this place,I had a sister to she was a year older than I was. We stayed here until he found us, when we heard him try to break into the barn my mother told us to hide since she was older she was in charge of keeping me quiet. But we both couldn't help it we peaked around the hay and saw our mom backed up against the wall and our 'father' raise up a gun the last thing we saw was our mother whisper 'I love you' to us before he shot her, she fell to the ground in a bloody mess. My sister put a hand around my mouth so I wouldn't scream, she was pretty brave for a 4 year old. After she fell our dad went up to her and picked her up taking her out of the barn and put her into a car they drove off together leaving us here. We went up to the main road where we were picked up by a nice couple they took us to an orphanage where we were split up , i haven't seen her since." he said

"Dylan," I said placing my hand on his shoulder. he looked at me.

"What? Are you going to be like everyone else and say sorry for something that isn't your fault because thats all that us humans do, even when its not us that need to apologize. " he said

"Dylan, i'm your sister." I said and he just stared