I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

43. Chapter 40

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

When we got inside Taylor came up to Dylan and I.

"Who's this?" she asked looking Dylan up and down.

"Dylan, wheres the shower?" I asked Louis.

" Down the hallway, I'll take him" Louis said and stepped up leading Dylan down the hall.

"Who the hell is Dylan?!" Taylor asked, I sat down on the couch and looked at her.

"The kid that was living in the barn." I said

"So you brought him inside?!" she asked

"Yeah, look he has been there for a couple of weeks, he ran away from home." I said. "And I know that feeling, and I also know the feeling when no one even cares or notices that you are gone. I brought him in so he could get cleaned up have some grub and we can figure out what do with him as far as where to go after that."

" hes a stranger and you just let him into our house." she said

"He looks like a good kid, who probably has a lot going on." I said.

"What if he kills us?!" she said

"Well then your blood will be on my hands." i said and she stopped talking.

LOUIS'S P.O.V.

"Look sir thank you so much." Dylan said and I looked at him long and hard.

"don't thank me thank Marley, just don't get to settled here." I said

"Don't worry sir I won't and if there is anyway i could still stay in the barn." he said

"If we still let you live on the property you can live in the barn, we will make some adjustments in there so when winter comes you won't die of coldness." i said. "Once your done getting showered here's some clean clothes they look about your size, then come on out the way you came down here and we can get you some food."

"Quick question." he said

"Yeah?" I asked

"Who's that girl? The blond one?" he asked and I chuckled.

"You have a little crush on her already?" I asked

"Well there is no way I would crush on Marley." he said with a laugh.

"Why not?" I asked

"You two are dating duh.:" he said

"How did you-" i asked

"I can see the way you look at each other." he said i smiled a little.

"And shes Taylor by the way." I said. "And unless you don't mind getting your heart torn out don't go for her. Now have a nice shower." Then i left the room and went to go join Marley and Taylor and wait for the boys.