I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

39. Chapter 36

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

After Steven left I just sat there holding myself, the coldness from the basement was starting to dawn on me, it brought goosebumps to my bare skin. I ran over what Steven said to me in my head multiple times trying to understand it, there were still so many questions i wanted to ask. But finding out the answer frightened me. The door opened again and Steven walked back inside, there was something in his hand, he closed the door and flipped on a light he walked over to me and draped a blanket over my shoulders and sat down.

"I though you had to go." I said

"They sent someone else to go." he said

"Go where?" I asked

"To One Directions house." he said'

"What? Why?" I asked looking at him.

"To tell them to forget about you, that they will never see you again." he said.

"Never see me again?" I asked . "What the hell?!"

"Look Marley don't yell at me please if there was anything that I could do believe me when I say that I would." he said as he lowered his face looking at his knees. " I would travel the 7 seas to find you if you were lost, I would climb every mountain look in every nook and cranny in order to be with you. Why? Because I am in love with you, i have been since the first time you ever talked to me the first time you ever smiled. You never knew this because I never wanted you to know. I was afraid if you did know that our relationship wouldn't be as strong. "

"Steven I-" i started. " I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything just listen." he said. "I am doing everything I can to get you out of here, even if it means risking my life, I would do anything to make sure you are safe. Now listen very close when I say this, I have arranged an escape for you. My sister Tessa is going to come in a car and we are going to sneak you out, from there she will take you to her house where you will change your clothes and dye your hair, then she will take you the the airport and give you a plane ticket to go to Atlanta, Georgia. From there you will meet up with my cousin Leonardo and go get a drivers licence and change your name, then you will go and live in my grandparents old house down in South Georgia."

"Who am I running from?" I asked.

" I can't tell you." he said

"Steven!" I said "Please I have to know."

"Your father...." he said

"My father? Steven my real father is dead!" I said

"No he's not." he said

"He and my mother gave me up for adoption what would he want with me?" I asked

"You have something, something he needs very badly you just don't know it." he said

"What?" I asked

"When you were a baby your mother took you away from your dad because he was a drunk well he tried to kill you mom because she took away a chip a little chip not much bigger than an SD card. Well that chip had codes on it, codes for nuclear bombs and military codes. She took you to one of her friends that was a doctor and had the chip implanted into your brain. Then she gave you up, when your father found her and saw that you were gone he abused her to get the information and she wouldn't tell him so he killed her. Every house you have been to mostly has known about this and they have given you up and passed you along for a reason but then you got off course and you wound up in the wrong houses with the wrong family's. He finally found you when Jim and Amy told him and then he sent in Taylor, he took her parents and won't give them back until she got him you. Well now he has you and we are turning you in tomorrow, my sister will be here tonight to come and get you. I can't tell you anymore because I don't know any more." he said and he got up walking out the door shutting and locking it once more.