I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

38. Chapter 35

LOUIS'S P.O.V.

I looked into the kitchen and starred at the clock, its been 1.30 minuets since Marley left and I am starting to get really worried. I mean we have gone on runs together and we it takes us 15-30 minuets max! I don't think she would go off of our normal trail but I guess I don't really know.

"You guys I'm worried." I said as I got up and paced around the living room.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Marley's been gone for a long time what if.... what if something bad happened." I said

"Well I'm sure if it did Marley handled it just fine." he said

"This isn't the time for you to be a smart ass." I said

"I'm stating the facts you and I both know that Marley can more than fend for herself." he said and he is right but I couldn't help worrying.

" I think we should go look for her." I said

"Yeah and if we do find her and she's okay she'll see us in our car and think that we are stalkers." he said

"Harry no not now!" I said walking to the coat rack and grabbing my leather jacket. "I'm going to go look for her before it gets dark, is anyone going to come with me?"

"I will" Harry said walking to get his coat, he was then followed by the boys. "TAYLOR!" he called up the stairs, there was no reply. "Taylor!!" still nothing. "Hold on guys." he walked up the stairs and took a left going to the pool room where she said she would be. He returned not long later just himself. "She's not there I can't find her anywhere"

"We have to go now!" I said opening the door and when we opened it two men in black suits pushed their way in closing the door behind them blocking our way.

"What the hell?" Harry asked looking at the men. "Why are you in our house?" they didn't say anything just stood their like statues. We all stepped back from the men looking at one another with the same amount of confusion. There was then a knock on the door small but hear able, the men moved out of the way and the door opened and in walked Taylor.

"Hello boys" she said

"Taylor? What the-? Have you seen Marley?" Harry asked.

"Yes I have and I regret to inform you that she is ....... gone" she said

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I did what I had to be done." she said

"You killed her?!" I asked

"No." she said

"Then what?" I asked and she walked up to me and got real close.

"The less you know the better" she said

"Taylor don't be foolish what did you do to Marley." I asked

"I can't tell you but I will say this. The less you know the better, the less you know equals the more of a chance that you have to stay alive." she said and I just looked at her.