I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

33. Chapter 31

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

Finally after waiting for what seemed like a life time the doctor came in and said that I could go.

" Louis did you guys really tell the police?" I asked

"Yes of course why?" he asked

"Because she acted in self defense." I said

"So what? she still stabbed you." he said

"But I went after her so she had every right to." I said

"So Marley what are you saying?" he asked

"You shouldn't have told the police..." I said

"What? That's crazy talk!" he said

"No its not! I threatened her that i would kill her and then I actually made a move to do so." I said. "This couls get me busted and out back..... in there.."

"What do you mean back in there?" he asked

"The family that I was with before.." i said

"The one that moved to Russia or whatever ?" he asked

"Yeah, well they didn't give me up because they couldn't take me" I said

"Then what?" he asked

"You wouldn't understand" I said

" Marley tell me." he said

"Okay, well they had a son and I was 16 and he was 19. Well he had a bit of an obsession with me, always trying to get inside of my pants and stuff like that. Well one day the parents left and it was just us I was in my room and he was in his. He came into my room and shut the door locking it with the key and putting the key on the top of the door frame.... " I said and then i went into the memory....

MARLEY'S P.O.V. AT AGE 16.

I looked up from my laptop to see Dylan standing above me.

"What do you want?" I asked looking back at my laptop. He reached his hand out and  and shut my lap top I looked back up and he was unbuckling his pants. "No go away" I got up and pushed past him to the door I twisted the door nob. one. two. three. and it wouldn't open.

"Looks like you're not going anywhere." he said dropping his pants to the floor.

"Dylan look I said no!" I said

"I don't care what you said" he said walking closer to me pinning me up against the wall. I struggled to get free and he just slammed me up against the wall so hard that I blacked out, when I woke up I saw him zipping up his jeans, I looked at my legs to see them already turning black and blue.

"You fucking asshole!" I yelled picking up a towel from the floor to cover myself. And then I heard the garage door open and I ran to my locked bedroom door and pounded and screamed for help and then a pair of cold wet hands covered my mouth and threw me down onto the ground.

"Shut up!" he said to me. I continued to yell and scream and he slapped me right across the face. "I said shut the fuck up!" /i wan't backing down so i screamed again and this time he brought down and pocket knife into my upper thigh I wailed out in pain pulled it out.  I yelled again and he came closer to me and got on top of me. " Shut up bitch" he put his hand over my mouth and I bit his hand and he let go slapping me across the face again but i had the knife in my hand and i jabbed it into his gut. He rolled over off of me and i got on top of him and stabbed him over and over again watching his blood go every where. It wasn't until I was to late when I realized that he was dead. I got off of him and put my clothes back on and when I unlocked and opened the door the parents were standing right at the door, they looked at my hands that were blood stained and pushed past me to see their son laying lip and stone cold on the hard wood floor. When I tired to explain what happened they ignored me and took me to the police station, I was arrested for murder at the age of 16 got off 2 years later on my 18th birthday and that's when I moved here.

MARLEY'S P.O.V. NORMAL AGE,

I finished telling the story to Louis but I was unable to get through it with out crying , Louis wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a warm hug.

"That wont happen to you I won't let it." he said stroking my hair out of my face. I didn't move but stayed there and closed my eyes letting sleep drag me into its clutches.