I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

29. Chapter 28

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

We ordered from Pastries a Go-Go that's one of my favorite places for breakfast. About 20 minuets after I ordered the door bell rang, I went to the door to see if it was the guy and no it wasn't. I opened the door to see Harry carrying Taylor and waiting on the steps. I looked at them and then shut the door in their faces and walked back into the living room with the boys.

"Was it the guy?" Niall asked

"Does it look like I have any food?" I asked

"No it does not." he said.

"Well who was it the?" Louis asked

"Harry and Taylor." I said picking up a magazine and opening it to a random page looking like i was interested in it when I don't read Magazines.

"Are you just going to leave them out there?" he asked

"Well that was my intention." I said

"Marley I know that we all don't like her but its raining and Harry lives here." he said

"Alright" i said and I put down my magazine down and headed toward the door and opened it up.

"Well that was rude of you closing the door in our faces like that." Taylor said

"Oh please like you aren't rude." I said

"Yeah because I'm not" she said

"Yeah and I'm a million air! Be real you attention hog mundane." I said walking away from the open door. I walked into the living room and they followed me I sat down next to Louis.

"When do you think the food will be here?" Louis asked wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close, I tilted my head back so I could see him.

"I don't know but hopefully soon I'm hungry." I said

"You guys got food? From where I'm hungry to and I want food" Taylor said

"Pastries a Go-Go" Niall said

"I want food from there someone get me food now!" she said

"We already ordered it and we didn't get any extra food, and trust me you don't need it" I said

"And you need to lose some weight your self." she said

"Fuck you." I said and then the door rang again and this time it was the food.