I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

25. Chapter 24

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

Louis and I walked into the living room where the rest of the boys were talking and sitting on the couch, Louis put me down on the couch and sat down next to me.

"Guys what happened with Taylor?" Niall asked

"I think she's trying to frame me." I said

"What for?" he asked

"She walked out of here with a blood covered rag on her arm, well when she showed us the cut it was literally a millimeter! There is no way that's real blood." I said

"Still doesn't explain the framing part." he said

"She told Harry that I tried to kill her." I said

"Well did you? Try to kill her?" He asked

"No of course not! And if I did it wouldn't be trying she would be dead." I said

"So you think she cut herself ?" he asked

"Yes I do and I also think we should search her room but before we do that I need you guys to believe me I need you on my side." I said

"I don't know Marley this is really big" he said

"I know that you guys don't know me well but you guys should know me well enough to know that I didn't do this" I said

"C'mon guys!" Louis said. "Do you really think that she would do this? And we know Taylor she would do anything for attention, especially from Harry"

"True ." Niall said. "We believe you."

"You do?" I asked

"Yeah, we don't like Taylor and Louis does have a point she dose anything if not everything for attention." he said

"So lets get searching" Zayn said getting up followed by Liam. We headed back down the hallway and into her room. "So what are we looking for?'

"Probably a knife or a razor." I said

"Where would that be?" he asked

" Not sure." I said and then I reached my hand into my pocket. "Oh fuck!" I pulled my hand out and my hand was cut all along my palm.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Louis rushed over to me. I put my hand back into my sweatshirt and took out a small razor blade. "is that?"

"yeah...." I said

"How did that get into your pocket?" he asked

"I don't know but can someone get me a towel?" I asked

"Yeah here." Liam handed me a white towel. "Why do you have a razor?"

"Its not mine I don't know how it got here" I said

"Well if Taylor's framing you then she sure is doing a good job" Niall said.