I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

24. Chapter 23

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

I looked down at Taylor and watched as the blood started to go through the towel, and then I looked at everyone looking at me.

"You can't seriously think that I did this?" I asked

"Well you do have a motive to do it." Harry said

"Yeah well you heard Louis just as clearly as I did, I didn't hurt her." I said

"I believe you" Louis said.

"And considering were she is cut blood would have squirted on me and look i'm clean" I said

"That doesn't mean anything" Harry said

"Yes it does! This is Louis sweatshirt that I put on last night and there is no blood on it" I said

"Maybe you took it off." He said

"Okay here look" I said as I took the sweatshirt off. "i'm wearing a white tank top and its clean !"

"Maybe you switched shirts." He said

"Look all of my clothes are in here," I picked up my pillow case." Look through them if you want" I threw the bag at Harry.

"We better get you to the hospital, " Harry said going over to Taylor and picking her up.

"Hold on!" I said walking over to him. I grabbed the towel from Taylor's arm and pulled it off, there was indeed a cut, a small one maybe the size of a millimeter. "This blood is fake!" I threw the towel back at her.

"No its not!" she yelled

"Really? Because I don't think that , that much blood comes from a paper cut! " I yelled

"You probably hit one of my vain's!"she yelled

"You know what please go and get that checked out because the doctor is just going to laugh at you!" I spat

"Harry lets go it hurts" she said and Harry pushed past me and walked out the bedroom door.

"Marley." Louis said and then I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked

"I know you didn't hurt her" he said

"Well at least someone believes me!" I said turning around to face him.

"Of course I do! Shes nothing but trouble" he said.

"At least someone agrees with me" I said

"Lets go and find the rest of the boys so we can tell them what really happened before Harry and Taylor do. "he said

"Alright." I said and he then picked me up wedding style and we walked out the door laughing.