I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

23. Chapter 22

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

Eventually after what seemed like a life time we arrived at the boy's house, I was the first person to get out of the car and storm inside. I went straight down the hallway into my room slamming the door behind me. I sat down on to my bed and hugged my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth. I tried to convince myself that this was just some sick twisted dream but that didn't work because right then and there blondie walked right into my room and shut the door behind her.

"You must not want to live." I said

"Oh no I do want to know why?" she asked

"No." I said sternly but she continued to talk.

"Because I have Harry once again and you don't " she said with a big smile.

"I am going to give you one more change to get out of here before I kick your ass" I threatened

"Oh I'm so scared, be real you wouldn't hurt me even if it killed you to do it." she said

"If I were you I wouldn't underestimate me" I said

"And if I were you I would get up and get out of my room." she said

"Your room? I don't think so" I said

"No this is my room from when I dated Harry, and now since i am dating him again I want it back." she said

"Well face the facts honey there are many things in life that your aren't going to get." I said

"Oh please I'm Taylor Swift, I always get what I want.. And you? You're just some unwanted orphan." she said

"You want your room?! Well fine you can fucking have it you no good american bastard!" I said getting up. "But just remember this day, remember me and remember this warning. I will make you rue this day , i will make you rue ever coming back here." and then I left slamming the door behind me. Just then Louis was walking down the hallway.

"Hey what's wrong?" he asked

"I just got kicked out of my room" I said

"You can come and stay with me if you want." he said

"Yeah that would be nice." I said and I followed him to his room. "Oh shit" I said when I got into his room.

"What?" he asked

"All of my clothes are in my room" i said

"Here sleep in this" he tossed me a large sweatshirt that said 'Tomlinson" on the back. "Will this work?"

"Yeah thanks." I said

"I figured it would be long enough" he said

"I have shorts underneath so its fine." I said

"Okay" he said, I walked into the bathroom to change, I took of the dress that now seemed very tight, I fixed my spandex and my tank top then throwing the sweatshirt on over. I then walked into the bed room again to see Louis already changed. I slumped down onto the bed putting my hands together and putting them under my head. "I'm sorry for today."

"Its not like its your fault." I said

"True but I still feel bad for you." he said

"Well things always happen for a reason." I said

"And I think i might know the reason for this." he said and he leaned forward and kissed my forehead and then wrapped his arms around me. And we fell asleep just like that. We woke up in the morning to the sound of screaming, we opened our eyes and sat up. I looked down to see that a blanket was over us, not sure how that got there. the person screamed again and we went to the door. "Whats going on?"

"Taylor shes cut and she's bleeding!" Harry yelled going into her room, we followed him into the room to see Taylor holding a bloody white towel to her wrist.

"She did this!" she yelled pointing at me. "She tried to kill me"

You have got to be kidding me" i said

"She didn't do this she was with me all night" Louis said

"She must have gotten up in the middle of the night" she said

"No we woke up how we fell asleep" he said

"And please if I tried to kill you I would have killed you and I wouldn't have made such a mess. Not to mention leave you alive dip shit" I said and everyone just looked at me.