I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

22. Chapter 21

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

Louis and I kissed for a long time before the rain started to go into my shoes and we had to go into some place dry.

"Marley, Will you still stay with us?" he asked

"Yes but I don't know what to do with Harry. " i said

"Well isn't it obvious that you two aren't dating anymore?" he asked

"Yeah well i know this and you know this, but how do we know if Harry knows this?" I asked

"Good point, but it should be obvious. " he said

"Yeah well you never know." i said

"Look I am so sorry that this happened to you. But i'm not like Harry I won't hurt you" he said

"we should go back. " I said

"Yeah we probably should, come on lets go" he said as he reached for my hand, I pulled it back but then grabbed his in return. When we got to the concert place the boys were waiting in the limo for us, Louis opened the door for me and I got in. When I got inside the first thing I saw was Taylor.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I said loudly

"Hello Marley" Taylor said

"don't say my name ever again or I swear to god I will kill you" I said and she just rolled her eyes."Would you like me break your other hand? Or will you write a song about the bone particles 'breaking up' " I asked

"Oh please you just wish you could sing" she said

"I can sing. And that is something you don't have." i said

"I can to sing, and I have a real family and that is something you will never have. Want to know why? Because no one loves you and no one will ever because you are a nasty bitch!" she spat. I swallowed my spit down to remove the urge to spit it at her.

"Harry why is she here?" Louis asked

"Because we are dating" Harry said as he grabbed her hand.

"Woah ,woah ,woah hold up you're what?!" I asked

"We're dating" he said

"Wow Harry I thought that you had better type." I said

"I do , at least she won't kiss my best friend" he said and then I was quiet