I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

21. Chapter 20

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

I have never had such an anger growing inside of me ever in my life as i do right now. I wanted to kill her , I wanted to choke her until she stopped breathing. I have never wanted to do that to someone ever not even Amy and she was constantly on my ass.

"Marley!" I was halfway down the street when a voice called after me, I turned around to see Louis. "Marley!"

"What Louis What?!" I said

"Where are you going?" he asked

"I don't know home?" I said

"You can't go home! And you know why!" he said

"So its better than being here!" I said

"Marley!" he said

"He defended her , he kissed her and for a long time to!!" I yelled " He promised me that after he found out about us that he would forgive me and that we would start over like a real couple.!"

"Just because Harry did that doesn't mean that other guys will" Louis said

"Yeah really? Well I don' even know if I want to see if they are different !" I said

"Marley!" he said, just then there was a huge strike of lightning and then it started to rain.

"Perfect just perfect!" I yelled over the thunder.

"Oh my god Marley." Louis said and he moved closed to me and picked me up. "I'm not Harry" and then he kissed me in the rain.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Taylor!" i yelled as I walked over to her to make sure she was okay. "Are you okay?"

"Harry ?" she asked

"Yeah its me" I said

"Come closer" she whispered. I moved my head 2 inches away from her head and then she pulled my face down and kissed me, I tried to get away but she had a firm grip on my hair. Then she let go. "I love you"

"Well I don't love you" I said

"What?!" she asked

"I. Don't. Love. You!" i yelled

"That's crazy talk of course you love me , you defended me." she said

"Doesn't mean anything except for the fact that I didn't want to see Marley beat your ass." I said

"Like she could hurt me" she said

"She broke your hand" I said

"Because I let her" she said

"Shut up just shut up" I said as I got up and walked toward the door Marley left, I looked real fast and I saw Louis slip through the door. I followed him and when I saw that he was with Marley I stopped and peaked from behind a corner, and then it started to rain. I looked over the corner and saw what I didn't want to see, Louis kissed Marley. I put my head back around the corner and felt like I was going to cry but I didn't. What have I done?