I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

18. Chapter 17

MALREY'S P.O.V.

Well this is going to be a big surprise to me with whatever it was that Harry was thinking about in the dressing room.

"Harry what's going on?" I asked

"Its a surprise! " he said

"I don't like surprises , I never have and I never will!" I said.

"Well you are going to like this one." he said

"What makes you so sure?" I asked

"Just trust me, I am sure." he said. "Do you trust me?"

"yes I do." I said

"Good now we are taking the first step in a relationship, trust. " he said with a slight laugh, before I knew it we were at the front of another dressing room door. Harry lifted up his hand an knocked 3 times hard, just then before the 4th knock a woman opened the door and told us to come inside. "Hello Kelsey"

"Hello Harry, so is this Marley?" she asked

"Yes it is and I have got to go and get ready for myself so I was hoping you know" he said and he raised his eyebrows with the last part.

"Of course Marley if you would please come with me." she said beckoning me to follow her. I went with her and shot a look back at Harry he had a big smile on his face and he turned around and left the room.

"What's going on?" I asked Kelsey.

"We are going to get you fixed up." she said

"Fixed up?" I asked

'Hush and just wait and see." she said. She lead me into a back room that had a changing station in it she pushed me behind it and threw over a dark blue puffy short strapless dress. "Put it on" I took of my coffee stained dress and threw on the new one, it went to my mid thigh and it was very poufy and flowy. I adjusted the top of it and came out of the changing station. "It looks beautiful!"

"Why am I wearing this?" I asked

"You'll see." she said "Come" we went over to a station that has make up and hair things. She sat me down on a chair and grabbed a curling iron and started to curl my hair, when it was done my hair went to mid belly. She turned the chair around so I couldn't see myself. "close your eyes" I did as she asked and I felt her put make up on my face. After awhile she turned me back around and I looked in the mirror, I looked like a completely different person .

"oh my god!" I said

"you look amazing." she said with a smile

"Why did you do this?" i asked

"Its a surprise i can't tell you anything.." she said and just then the door opened and Harry walked in.

"You look beautiful." he said

"Its the make up" I said

"No its not." he walked up to me and took my hands "You don't need make up to be beautiful" I looked away and I could feel myself blush. " Now lets go you're going to be late."

"Late for what?" I asked

"Your singing performance." he said

"My what?!" I asked

"Oh come on!" he said pulling my arm out the door.