I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

13. Chapter 13

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

The boys looked really nice in their concert clothes. We all got loaded up and headed out front to where the limo was waiting to take us.

"So Marley, do you sing?" Louis asked

"Yeah , well I used to when I lived with my old foster parents... When I moved again I had to quit" I said

"Are you good?" he asked

"I don't know." I said

"Sing for us!" he said excited.

"What? Now?" i asked

"Yes now!" he said

"Um I don't think so!" I said

"Please!" he said

"Maybe someday you'll hear me through the bathroom door while I take a shower." I said

"And maybe will hear it in the shower." Niall said

"Niall!" I yelled

"Being truthful!" he said and then he started to laugh right away.

"Yeah he probably is" Liam said, I heard Louis take in a deep breath and when I looked at him he looked away from me and out the window. "So lets see this couple together!"

"Weirdos, but alright." I said as i scooted over to Harry and he put his arm around me.

"You guys look funny." Zayn said.

"What?" I asked

"Lets try you and.... hmmm... Louis get your ass over here." he said Louis looked up to see what was happening.

"What?" Louis asked

"Come put your arm around Marley lets see who looks better, you or Harry." he said

"I don't think that I like this" Louis said

"Oh c'mon Louis its just for fun not like it means anything" Harry said. But right then I saw something flicker in Louis's eyes. He moved over to me and right before anything happened the limo stopped and we were at the concert.. I have to talk to Louis alone. We all stepped out and when Louis and I got out I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the side of the building away from the boys.

"Louis whats going on?" I asked, he just looked at me. " Look I don't know if I did something wro-" I was cut off by Louis but it wasn't his words cutting me off..... It was his lips pressed against mine , I pulled back in shock and just looked at him.

"Marley I'm sorry I just" he started to say.

"Shut up." I said moving over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him softly, after a while I pulled back still on my tip toes with my arms on him. "We can't tell Harry about this"

"Why?" he asked

"Not until we know what this is." I said and i went back down on my feet and walked inside the building.