Home

Niall Horan is going home to Mullingar Ireland for the 3 months he has off to visit his Family and his best friend Jana.

29. First morning in the house

*WARNING INTENSE LANGUAGE*

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up and I didn't feel Jana in the bed with me and I got worried and I opened my eyes and scanned the room and noticed my stuff was in here but I didn't see Jan I jumped out of bed and through on a pair of sweat pants I didn't bother putting on a shirt I ran down stairs to looked for her in till I heard music coming from upstairs I walked back up the stairs into the Music room and saw Jana playing acoustic version of Because of you by Kelly Clarkson I walked in the room and she saw me and was about to stop but I motioned my hand to tell her to keep going and she snag

I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far

I never stray too far from the sidewalk
I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh
Every day of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

I never stray too far from the sidewalk
I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
I am afraid

I watched you die
I heard you cry
Every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry
In the middle of the night
Over the same damn thing

I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I tried my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
I am afraid

"That was perfect Jana you put true emotions into that didn't you" I said

"Yea you could tell" She said putting her Guitar down and standing up

" I can always tell when something is wrong or when you do something" I said

"Thats good and Good morning" She said hugging me

"Good morning" I said hugging her back and kissing her head

"JANA WE ARE HERE!!!!" Louis yelled

Jana giggled

" AND HURRY YOUR ASS UP!!!" Zayn yelled

"CHILL MALIK" She yelled

"I woke up just in time" I said

"Yes you did come on" She said pulling me down stairs and we saw the boys

"Morning!!!!" Jana said

"Morning" The girls said sleepily as the laid their heads down

"No offence but Haz you look like a Zombie" Jana said

"I got no sleep last night" He complained

"Awe I'm sorry curly, Why are you over here so early you guys said your not going to be here till like two" She asked

"We have to leave in September " Louis said

"what" Jana asked

"I thought we had three Months?" I said shocked I was heartbroken because I dont want to leave Jana

"Wait for the Good news" Liam said

I could tell Jan was almost in tears

"We have to go back on tour in September but we have an opening act" Zayn said with a smile

"Okay hows that making things better?" I asked

" The opening act is Jana" Harry said

"WHAT?! Y-your kidding?!" She stuttered

"Would we joke about us leaving and you coming with?" Liam said

I felt like all this pressure was lifted off me

"Are the girls coming??" She asked worriedly

"Yes" Harry said

"Thank god I wont be alone I love you boys to death but me being the only girl I wouldnt make it" I said

"We feel ya" El said

"Curls you look like your going to fall over go lay down" She ordered

"I-Im fine" He said yawning

"Haz Jana is right you can go lay in the guest house" I said

"Fine" He gave up and started walking but stumbled

"Come on Hazza" She said helping him up the stairs and put him in the room and walked back down stairs

Jana's P.O.V

Harry looked really tired he looked like a real zombie I took him upstairs laid him on the bed pulled the comforter over him and kissed his forehead and ran down stairs

"You guys Hungry??" I asked

"YES!" Niall yelled

"I already knew your answer how about you guys?"

"Yea" They agreed

"Pancakes and Bacon?" I asked

"You cook since when?" Niall asked

"Since I was thirteen you just werent around you guys can go watch tv and Imma be in the kitchen" I said as they walked into living room and I went into the kitchen and started cooking

I cant believe I'm going on tour with the boys I also get to hang with the girls cant wait to see what this going to be like I was snapped out of my thoughts by a tall dirty blonde walking in then I realized it was Justin bieber

"Hey Jana I don't mean to intrude but Niall said I could stop by" He said

"No your fine" I said with a smile

"Congratulations on getting signed to Syco" He said

"Thanks are you hungry" I said slipping the 25 pancake on to a plate

"No thank you" He said

"Are you sure????" I asked

"I'll take a Pancak-" He was interrupted by Harry screaming he and I looked at each other and darted up the stairs

We saw harry running around the room frantically

"WHO DID THIS TO MY HAIR!!" He screamed

Justin and I burst out laughing

"THIS ISNT FUNNY!!" He yelled the boys and girls were in the corner of the room laughing Niall was on the floor holding his stomach laughing

Harry looked at Justin and I

"Dont look at us I just got here and she was in the kitchen cooking" Justin defended me

"But it was your straightener someone used" He said pointing

"Haz I wouldn't you know what I did to my brother and Lou over there" I said

"You were technically involved in this" He said

"Curls I was cooking go take a shower and your hair will go back to normal trust me" I said

"I will find out who did this" He said pointing at all of us

"Here take my brothers T-shirt and sweats go take a shower your hair will be back to your mop of curls" I said and pushed him into the Bathroom

"Alright who did it because She just saved your ass" Justin said as we walked into the room

"Justin its obvious Lou did it" I said

"How id yo-?!?" I cut him off

"Because your Louis food is ready go eat before he gets out and starts questioning people" I said as Justin and I walked down stairs as they followed

Everyone got their pancakes I saved Harry some I took one and Justin took one and we started to walk up stairs when we saw Harry and his curls were back

"See I told you would get your curls back" I said

"Yea"

"Your pancakes and bacon are by the fridge Justin and I are gonna be in the music room" I said as I gave him a morning hug and we went in our different directions

Justin's P.O.V

When I heard Jana sing for the first time I was amazed shes had no Lessons what so ever Usher called me and told me to look her up and I did I thought she was amazing and I still go shes also Cute but shes Nialls girl and I respect that we were walking up the stairs to do a mini Jam season and see if we can write her a song

"Alright now that mess is over" She giggled

"Is it always like this?" I asked

"Most of the time" She said picking up her Guitar

"Can you play Titanium?" I asked

"No I'm trying to pick that one up but I can play this" She said and started playing baby

we both started laughing

her phone started going off rabidly

"What the hell?" She said and got up and went to grab her phone

"Whats up with your phone?" I asked

"Louis is whats up" She said and walked out to the hall way

"Tomlinson I swear if you dont stop blowing up with my phone I will come down there and take your phone" She threatened

"I'm not texting you" he said coming out of the bathroom

"Then who is?" She said as she ran to her phone and her eyes widened

"Everything okay??" I asked looking at her then to Louis and back to her

"Um yea its nothing sorry Lou I thought it said your name" She said giving us a reassuring smile

"Its alright you having a Jam session??" He asked

"Yea you guys want to join" I asked

"I will let me ask everyone else" He said and came back 5 seconds later with the guys

Jana's phone is going off rapidly again and she just turned it off

"Jana what instruments do you play? I asked

"Guitar and Drums and a bit of Piano" I said

"You never told us you played drums" Niall said

"Well you never asked" I said

"Jana can you play a song on the Guitar" El asked

"Erm okay" She said picking up her Guitar

"Have you heard the song Big girls dont cry?" I asked

"Yea" Dani said

"Then I'm playing that" She chuckled a bit and started playing and singing

Da Da Da Da
The smell of your skin lingers on me, now
You're probably on your flight back to your hometown
I need some shelter of my own protection baby
Be with myself in center, clarity, peace, serenity

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We got some straightening out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've gotta get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry, Don't cry, Don't cry

The path that I'm walking, I must go alone
I must take the baby steps till I'm full grown, full grown
Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We got some straightening out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've gotta get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
(Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry)

Like a little school mate in the school yard
We'll play jacks and UNO cards
I'll be your best friend
And you'll be my, valentine
Yes you can hold my hand if you want to
'Cause I wanna hold yours too
We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds
But it's time for me to go home
It's getting late and dark outside
I need to be with myself in center, clarity, peace, serenity yeah

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We got some straightening out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've gotta get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry, Don't cry, Don't cry
Da da da da da da

When she finished I was amazed we all clapped

She just smiled

"Jana sweetie are you home??" A guy called

"Lovely my Father is here I'll be back" She said walking out Niall touched her hand as she left and shut the door

Jana's P.O.V

I was having such a good time and my Dad walks in and ruins it

"Hi honey" He said trying to hug me I stepped back

"Hi" I said coldly

"Honey I'm sorry" He said

"No your not other wise you wouldn't of done it I told you when you asked me about Conner how bad it stung when someone yelled you yelled EXACTLY like him" I spat out

"Im sorry and I have to tell you something"

"DONT even bother Dad its probably more bad news or you yelling some more" I said

"Jana I'm leaving your Mom" He said that stung a lot

"WHAT!" I yelled

"And Im taking your brothers"

"HELL NO! My brothers stay with me and Mom you can go by yourself" I yelled

"Dont curse at me"

"Oh I'm going to you think you can do that and you probably wouldn't give a damn if I said Conner was here last night and he was and on top of that you think you can walts in here saying your leaving Mom and taking Mark and Dre? HELL NO TO THE FUCKING NO!" I yelled

"Honey I found someone else"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!" I yelled

"Honey" He tried hugging me I stepped back again

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled

"I'm sorry"

"SORRY MY ASS" I yelled

"Your coming with me if your brothers arent"

"THE HELL I'M NOT!" I yelled he stepped closer and slapped my cheek I screamed

"LETS GO"

"NO GET OUT!!" I yelled he punched face I screamed

"NOW!"

"NIALL!!!" I yelled and fell to the ground

Niall's P.O.V

I heard Jana yell my name I bounced up and darted down stairs to see her Dad punching face I honestly didn't know what to say I just grabbed her and held her

"GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!" He yelled as Drake busted into the Door

"SHES NOT YOUR DAUGHTER ANYMORE STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER and Why dont you tell her what you did to her BEST friends and my GIRLFRIEND" Everyone was downstairs were down stairs now

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THEM" Jana. was. pissed

"They got in my way and they got hurt along with your mother" Jana ran and punched him in the mouth

"Im officially proud of my sister" Drake smirked

"Your a bastard get the HELL out of my house" She said as he got up and walked outside and she ran upstairs and locked herself in a room

"Justin this is Janas brother Drake Drake this is a good friend of ours and Janas Justin" I said

"Nice to meet you Im guessing your confused" Drake said and Justin nodded

"Ill explain" He said

"Can we come" The girls and all the boys except Haz asked

"Yeah" He said and took everyone into the living room

"Where did Jana go exactly" I asked

"The bathroom" Harry said

"Shit" I said

"Whats wrong?"

"Shes going to cut her self" He got wide eyes and we both ran up stairs

"Jan open the door your dads gone its just Me and Harry" I said all I heard is her sobbing

"Love please open the door" Harry said

We heard a cabinet shut

"Babe your better than this don't do it!" I said I tried thing of an Idea as quick as possible

"Jana dont!" Harry shouted

"Haz start singing Moments its one of her favorite songs" I whispered He nodded and we started singing about 3 seconds into the song she opened the door and hugged both of us

"Lets go talk" Harry said as we took her into the bed room

"Whats wrong" he asked

"M-my dad is l-leaving my mom f-for another girl a-and he hurt my best friends and m-mom" She sobbed

She laid the back of her on my chest I played with her hair and Harry laid his head down on her stomach and she played with his hair

"No offence but your dads a prick" Haz said

She laughed

"I know" She said

"I love you guys" She said

"Harry and I wiped her tears

"We love you too" Haz said

"Ni your mom called she wants to see your for a bit" She said

"Alright I guess I have to leave Haz take care of her" I said

"I will so will the boys"

"Bye babe" She said and kissed me

"Harry's P.O.V

Niall left and Jana was tired she laid her head down on my chest and I sang Chasing cars by the Snow patrol to put her to sleep I played with her hair while I sang and she fell asleep and soon I did too