The Boy Band and the Motorcross Girls

What happens when two small town girls meet the famous One Direction and they fall in love. Pasts will come back to haunt them, secerets will be spoken of and most of all betrayal with come too. Will the two small town girls be able to handel the famous One Direction or will it end it heartbreak?

10. Chapter 9

The Boy Band and the Motrocross girls

Chapter 9

Niall's POV

"Niall..........Niall babe...........Niall we landed where here on Kentucky" someone said to me
" what" I said slowly opening my eyes " why are we in Kentucky" I asked sitting up in my seat
" haha Niall you don't remember" Makayla asked
" No, why are we on Kentucky"
" haha you dragged all of here to get Mic remember" she said laughing
" OMG that's right lets go get her" I said jumping out of my seat running down the isle to get out of the plane
" wo! Niall calm down" Makayla said chasing after me
I got out f the plane and saw all the other lads waiting there for me and Makayla
" we'll look you has decided to wake up" harry laughed at me
" yeah when he woke up he didn't remember why we where her in the first place. Then I told him we where here to get Mic and he shot out of his seat like a fat boy does when he here's the word food" Makayla laughed
" wow Nialler. Didn't think you could forget that you where here to get Mic" Liam laughed too
" we'll I had just woken up and we know how my body dosnt function when I first wake up so I drew a blank" I said laughing along with them
" we'll lads and gal shall we get are bags and be on are way" Zayn asked
" yes let's go!" I screamed running tords the baggage clam center
Once we got are bags we headed out tords the entrance.
" who is picking us up Niall" Zayne asked
" um I'm not sure" I said
" let me text mic and ill ask her" Makayla said
Moments later we herd this high pitched scream
" MAKAYLA!!!!!!"
" OMG LANEY?!" Makayla screamed at this blonde girl
" yeah I'm here to pick y'all up" the blonde said, she had a very thick accent
" we'll let me introduce you to the gang" Makayla said turning tords us
" we have Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis and my boyfriend Zayn"
" hi guys." She said
" if I may aske what is your name love" harry asked with his flirty voice
" oh yes my name is Laney" she said
" oh I like your name" I said
" oh my! You must be Niall" Laney asked
" yes I am"
" we'll Mic as been talk bout ya none stop waiting on you and your friends to get here" she said
" really" I asked
" yes sir, she was all jumping around cleanin up the house and making sure everything for ya"
" wow, we'll do ya think we can get going" I asked
" we'll yeah! Lets go just hop in. The ones you can't fit in the truck can just sit in the bed" she said hopping in the drivers
" me and Zayn call shot gun" Makayla yelled running for the passenger seat
" where are we supposed to sit" Liam asked
" in the bed like Laney told you"
" the what" harry asked
" in the back of the truck" Makayla said
" your aloud to do that here" I asked
" yes! Now if you want to see your girl I suggest you get your ass the in the bed of the truck so we can go" Laney yelled out the window
So we hopped in the bed of the truck and we where off. Let me tell ya ridding the bed was amazing! You could feel the wind and you could see everything  thing around you.

Almost an hour later we pulled up to a dirt lane that lead back to a small white house that had pretty flowers surrounding the out side, and from the round you could barly see it, but behind the house in the fields was a big race track with many different turns, jumps and other things. There was also a garage with the bay doors open showing different parts and different fourwheelers and dirt bikes. Once we get back to the house we are greeted bye Max.
" max boy" Makayla yelled running to him and giving him a hug. Then max trotted over to us and smelt us then ran back to Makayla.
" we'll ill catch ya all later. Bye" Laney said backdown the drive way. We all yelled bye then followed Makayla into the house. When we got into the house you could defiantly tell Mic lived here. In the livening room there where pictures of her a Makayla and Mic with her family. Then in the the kitchen everything was blue and green. Then Makayla led us up the steps to their spare room. On the way back down I saw door was open and stepped inside. This was defiantly Mic's room. It had purple walls and blue bed set and curtains. In the middle of the room sat her bed, then she had a desk facing the window that faced out to the main road, then along another wall was a tv, then finally the back window faced the back yard and she had 3 guitars, 2 violin cases and a keyboard lined that wall. All over the walls where lockers of her and Makayla and Max and different people.
" you like it" Makayla  asked as she stepped in the room
" holy shit. You scared the shit out of me Makayla" I said clutching my chest
" haha so do you like it" she asked sitting on the bed
" yeah I do, you can defiantly tell this is Mic's room. She has all these pictures and the colors defiantly are her" I said looking around the room again
" there used to me more pictures but she took them down" Makayla said
" why" I asked
" because Jason was I'm them" she said
" oh" I said " so where is my angel"
" um judging by the open fiddle case she is at the hoedown becuase it's Friday night" she said
" wow! First off what's a fiddle, what's a hoedown and what does it have to do with Friday night" I asked
" haha okay a fiddle is another word for violin but a fiddle is for more country music where a violin is for more classical music. A hoedown a is gathering where people go and dance and have a good time. Here in town we have a hoedown every Friday night. So when ever Mic is home she always goes. She never misses one. It helps her to dance away her worries and to play them away" she said " so if you will gather up the boys we will head over to the Brown's place where the hoedown is always at"
I went and gathered the lads up and we hopped into Makayla's car. We headed down the road for a couple minutes till we pulled up to a barn. Cars where parked all around it and you could here the music.
" all right boys lets go" Makayla said with a smile. We walked into the barn and I was taken back by the people. Almost everyone was doing a dance while a band was playing. It only took a moment till I spotted Mic. She was in the middle of all the people. She had a pair of dark wash bluejeans on, a plaid shirt, her hair was down and she had a faded cowboy hat on, and cowboy boots. I was about to go over to her till Makayla grabbed my arm.
" just wait" she said " this song is almost over and if I'm correct she will be on next"
" what do you mean" I asked
" boys lets go take a seat and wait" Makayla said
So we all sat down as we watched.  She went up and grabbed her fiddle and spoke a few words to the band, then she started to play

Mic POV

I started to play the song that i knew oh so we'll. It started out slow then I put my fiddle down and started to sing

Grew up in a small town

And when the rain would fall down

I'd just stare out my window

Dreaming of what could be

And if I'd end up happy

I would pray (I would pray)

Trying hard to reach out

But when I'd try to speak out

Felt like no one could hear me

Wanted to belong here

But something felt so wrong here

So I'd pray

I could breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly

I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky

And I'll make a wish

Take a chance

Make a change

And breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun

But I won't forget all the ones that I loved

I'll take a risk

Take a chance

Make a change

And breakaway

Wanna feel the warm breeze

Sleep under a palm tree

Feel the rush of the ocean

Get onboard a fast train

Travel on an jet plane, far away (I will pray)

And breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly

I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky

And I'll make a wish

Take a chance

Make a change

And breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun

I won't forget all the ones that I loved

I gotta take a risk

Take a chance

Make a change

And breakaway

Buildings with a hundred floors

Swinging with revolving doors

Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but

Gotta keep moving on, moving on

Fly away, breakaway

I'll spread my wings

And I'll learn how to fly

Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye

I gotta take a risk

Take a chance

Make a change

And breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun

But I won't forget the place I come from

I gotta take a risk

Take a chance

Make a change

And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway

Once I finished I could here them all clapping. I poured my self into that song because I ment every word I sang. I was broken out of my day dream when I herd this Irish accent
" that's my angel!"
It took me a moment till I found him but when I did our eyes locked together. Looking into his eyes always made my heart flutter. Whiteout think I ran tords his. I jumped on him and rapped my legs around his waist and he hugged me.
" and that's my Irish boy" I said with a smirk.