The Move

Emily's life is about to change she just moved to Florida and has to go to high school and she doesn't want to! She is too shy to talk to people! She knew her life is over that's what she thought but she also had the music of one direction she was a fan and their music always cheer her up! will she ever meet them?

16. get me out of my mind

emily pov:

okay i just have to sing and keep calm but HE is here. ugh!!

Get me outta my mind and into Your heart
It’s not about me, it’s not about me
So I’m gonna start playin’ my part in Your design
Now is the time
Get me outta my mind
Get me outta my mind
So I’m gonna start playin’ my part in Your design
Now is the time
Get me outta my mind
Outta my mind

I finished and broke my gaze with liam i can't help but think what got them here!! HARRY!!! he's the only one that knows.

john came and stood next to me.

"great emily! i didn't think you were that good" Aria D said. REALLY!! SO nice.

"but i can't help it how did you break your leg?" she asked

"umm i kind of got in to a fight" i explained and i don't want to say anything else.

"ohh so you’re the girl who defended one...." she started but john cut her.

"should we start the duet?" he asked. ahh thank god he cut her.

he made me sit down and handed me the guitar we are going to sing everybody talk so i am going to play the guitar and sing.

"they’re here! he's here" i whispered while he gave me the guitar he didn't say anything but he put his hand on my shoulder.

i can't help but feel that liam is looking at me and o fcourse he was.

john is going to start then i will.

Hey baby won't you look my way
I can be your new addiction

" he started and of couse my eyes can't help it but look at liam and our eyes met.

Never thought I'd live to see the day
When everybody's words got in the way

Hey sugar show me all your love
All you're giving me is friction
Hey sugar what you gotta say?

we sang together i've always enjoyed singing with john he always made me laugh and that really what is happening he started moving around me and made me smile i wish i could move my leg.

Aria D didn't comment this time that's what she did to the others she only comment on the first song...oh well.

now it's john's solo then we are going to take a break let another person and then come back. john wanted to sing I'm telling the world and it's an amazing song and i have to play the piano for him when he sings.

every part of my heart I’m giving out every song on my lips i'm singing out any fear in my soul i'm letting go she's the one she's the one.....

he started singing. i loved his voice it's amazing he's talented. and i love this song. but what i wish is liam singing this song to me! too bad i'm not the one for him. in the middle of the song john came and kissed my cheek while i was playing the piano he is a sweet guy…..but he’s not liam.

"he's here they're all here what the hell are they doing here?" i stared once our break started.

"em are you sure it's them?" asked alex

"positive first the two jack wills sweaters then... harry took his hood off then liam won't stop looking at me" i explained

"aww come here emily" john said hugging me.

"do you want to do the duet first or your solo?" asked John

"the duet i love my solo i want to finish with it" i said

"no you want liam to know to listen to your song" alex said with a smirk on her face.

maybe!! but i said "nope"

we got on stage well not a real stage it's the school stage. john helped me out because i left my crutches back and i couldn't really bring them here so ya. he gave me the guitar and went and sat on the piano. he is going to start playing the piano and then sing then i start the guitar and sing with him while he gets up and move around alex starts with the drums in the middle well good luck to me!

"Whoa-oh-oh-oh
It's always a good time
Whoa-oh-oh-oh
It's always a good time

Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
'Cause it's always a good time

" he started and then i continued. i love this song too but we kind of did the alex goot version so i could sing more. haha!!

"Whoa-oh-oh-oh Whoa-oh-oh-oh
It's always a good time
Whoa-oh-oh-oh Whoa-oh-oh-oh
We don't even have to try, it's always a good time

. we finished the song and now! it's my turn to sing.

i am gonna sing Somewhere Only We Know.

john helped me to stand and get to the middle. i am going to start singing my first verse without music then john starts with the piano.

i closed my eyes and started.

"I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete

Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

." i opened my eyes when the piano started and my eyes drifted to meet his! i meant every word i sang i really needed something to rely on someone and if i wanted to choose it would be him liam. i wanted to talk to him but still it hurts. people were clapping to the beat even the boys were clapping.

This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know? "

i ended the song and a simple tear dropped my i brushed it fast before anyone noticed but harry noticed and looked at me.

"you were amazing" alex shouted once we got outside. i was the last person to sing.

"hey em great job out there" i heard someone shout harry of course.

"YOU" i said pointing at the boys.

niall was afraid he was the cutest thing ever haha "it was all harry's idea i don't have anything to do with it but i really wanted to see ya" niall said with a huge smile on his face.

"aww  nialler come here i want a horan hug" i said with puppy eyes he hugged me and i love his hugs.

"hey we all want a hug" said louis. ohhh how i missed them!!

"sorry to break to you guys but emily here has a piano band thing to do now and she has to change and you are in a high school full of crazy fans! see why not finish you reunion in the girls locker room there is no one there." alex said

"do i have to wear a dress" protested

"yes" alex said

" i am going to drink water" alex said, we were in the girls locker room i went in to wear the dress the boys all excused except for harry and liam i guess because he didn't say anything.

"shit!!" i cursed

"what's wrong em?" asked harry

"is alex back?"

"no she said she is going to talk to john too" he explain

"ahhh" and I almost fell on the floor

"em?" harry asked

"i need help taking my pants off i can't do it by myself" i explained

"i could help" he said and i could feel that he had a smirk on his face

"is anybody else here out?" i asked i'd rather louis than harry actually.

"well there is liam" he said ohhh no harry is good

"ok harry i swear you will just help me don't be a perv i will tell lou" i said and he got in the changed room.

"i swear you are the worst harry how could you not know how to undress A GIRL" i said

"i do know how to undress but not a girl with a broken leg" harry said

"em louis told me your here" eleanor said

"OMG el eleanor i didn't you're here too……i didn't know anybody was coming" i said

"now please come in here and help me harry is the worst person ever" i said

"how did you break it you told me it's a simple break that doesn't need cast for more than two weeks" she asked after she got in.

LIAM POV

i saw her! her voice is amazing as always and the songs are great! her leg is broken harry didn't tell me she broke it.  I don’t know what to say what to what to anything .

"how did you break it you told me it's a simple break that doesn't need cast for more than two weeks" eleanor said. so she knew about it. we got eleanor as a surprise too.

"come on em tell us" harry said. we were waiting outside.

"who else is outside beside you harry?" em asked

"noone it's just me" harry said and told me to shut up.

"ok then! two weeks ago i got in a fight with a girl" she said. A fight!!!!

"what was the fight about?" harry asked her.

"Umm the girl said i was pathetic and i didn't answer her back so then she said that i was so full of myself because i was friends with you guys and i said no i don't even talk to you anymore and she said of course now that liam was hooking up with another highschool girl and that he was hooking up with another girl while i was with him. i knew she was lying but i couldn't help it she was talking bad about him and he is the total opposite so i answered her back and she hit me…one thing lead to another she hit my leg with a hockey stick and it broke" she explained. she broke her leg for me she was defending me.

"aw girl it'll be alright" el said to her.

from: haza the one and only

send me anything you want to ask her.

this is a bad idea but i want to know a lot of stuff. so i texted him.

"who is that girl em that hit you?" harry asked

"she's a girl in my pe class! she always bullied me" she said. i kind of knew that.

"so em anything going on between you and that john guy?" he asked her

"john are you crazy? haha no of course not! liam is still.." and she stopped

"liam what?" harry asked

"nothing nothing!" she said

"did you forgive him?" he asked

"i don't know haza" she said

"would you ever forgive him give him  give him another chance?" he asked

"maybe..i want to but i am not ready yet.....i still want to be his friend i had the best and the worst memories with him! with all of you guys! you made me feel special he made me feel special like someone would really like me for me" she said. i liked her i still do and she is special she just won’t convince herself.

from haza the one and only

say something that you are back

ok i am not a great actor but here i go.

"hey haza alex is asking if em is ready she has to go" i said

"i am ready! and you didn't have to ask harry you could've asked me if i was ready i guess you don't even want to talk anymore." She angry said ohh no i didn't mean it that way. i have to get her back at least be friends at the beginning she said she would forgive me and i actually had the best memories with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note: comment tell me what you think so far! i really wanna know what you think! :D