Back for you

What happens when Emma's 3 year-old daughter Darcy finally has been asking about her father repeatedly and Emma cant avoid the question anymore. She still intends not to tell her until she is older, when she can understand. But 1 tweet of Darcy is seen by her father and he

339Likes
186Comments
21977Views
AA

15. Harry's kinda slow

 

 

Chapter 14

 

   I was genuinely scared to pick up. He is going to ask me if shes his no doubt about that now will he be mad? Theres a 99% chance he will be but i'm hanging onto that 1%. The phone stopped ringing, oh dang it i missed it, note the sarcasm. I can she Darcy talking to me but i can make out words. I feel as if i'm about to faint. I nearly jump when i hear the phone ring again. Emma, its now or never, i told myself as i picked up the phone.

   "Hell-lo" I stuttered scared to hear Harry scream, cause i've seen Harry mad once and its not pretty

   "He's gone" 

   "L-l-louis" I stuttered surprise to hear him instead of Harry

   "Expecting Harry" He said knowing the answer

   "Yeah he just called"

   "Really? Call him back!"

   "No are you crazy, hes going to yell at me!" i yelled back

   "Emma. We don't know where he is and you know what happens when he disappears. You need to call him before he does something stupid" Right then my phone buzzed signalling that someone else is calling, Harry.

   "Okay hes calling right now, wish me luck"

   "Okay you got this be brave, love you"

   "Love you to lou" I took a deep breath before answer harry. My mouth opened but nothing came out.

   "Is she mine?"

   "Wha-at," I managed to get out

   "Cut the crap Emma you know what I mean!" his tone was getting sterner, if thats even a word.

   "Where are you?"

   "Emma stop trying to change the subject! Answer my question!" He was yelling now

   "Yes" I whispered

   "What?" 

   "Yes Harry she is yours, you are the only person i have ever slept with!" I yelled back starting to tear up. He hung up. I put my back against the kitchen wall and slid down into a sitting position. I covered my mouth so my sobs weren't as loud. He's mad. He's mad. is all that went through my mind. I felt a gentle small hand cup my cheek wiping away my tears with its thumb.

   "So Harry is my Daddy?" Darcy looked at me with her big brown eyes. I nodded as i sob more knowing that she would be mad to. but instead she came to my side and hugged me. Darcy is so mature for a 4 year old.

   I looked up to her and said between sobs, "Your not mad at me"

   "Of course not mommy, I kinda guessed that he was my dad" she smiled and i let out a laugh, "Harry is kinda slow." We both started to crack up. I heard the radio interview start again.

I: I'm sorry but Harry isn't feeling well so he will not be finis- 

*Door Opens*

Lou: Are you feeling better mate?

H: Much better, that motrin helped alot

I: Where did you go Harry?

H: I've been having Migraines all this week

I: Oh well we hope you get better

H: Thank you

I: So are you guys excited about your new album?

Li: Yes it has a much more edge to it, we just hope our fans will like it plus...

   The rest of the interview went out like normal interview but i have a feeling that at the rest of their interviews are going to talk about us. Me and Darcy ate breakfast and decided to go out for the rest of the day. Go shopping just to take our minds off of things.

Join MovellasFind out what all the buzz is about. Join now to start sharing your creativity and passion
Loading ...