On my own

After Kelly's mom dies in a tragic car accident. Her and her dad move back to his old home, Ireland. Where Kelly goes to a new school and meets a sweet Irish boy, Niall Horan.

4. Date

I woke up not believing how hectic yesterday was.

I got up, dragged myself downstairs and had Breakfast.

Then I ran upstairs and took a shower.

While I was taking a shower I couldn't stop thinking about Niall. Everytime I think about him I get horny.

I'm sooo dirty minded so I see things differently.

I got out of the shower and dried off.

I then curled my hair and did my make up.

I then put on my out fit. It was a green blouse, faded skinny jeans, green toms and a 4 leaf clover necklace. I felt very Irish today.

I brushed my teeth. Then left.

I arrived at school and I saw Niall at the front of the school waiting for me.

I walked up to him.

"Hey!" I said all cheerfully

"Hey love. You feeling better from what happened yesterday?" He said

Ugh! Why does he have to bring yesterday up he must of really felt bad for me.

"Yea, I'm fine" I said in a happy tone

"Alright." He said calmly

We then walked together to our first class. He slipped his hand into mine and intertwined his fingers with mine. I started to blush. Niall had the biggest smile on his face when we were walking down the hall hand in hand and were not even dating. I really hope he likes me! He has no idea how much I'm falling for him!

Class was okay. What didn't make it boring was I could'nt stop staring at Niall. He saw me stare at him a couple times and just winked at me.

...Lunch time:

Niall and I got our food and we walked to the table where all the guys were sitting and my cousins.

"Are you guys dating?" Harry said

He sounded really pissed.

"No." Niall and I both said in high squeaky voices

"Not yet." Paul said with a smirk on his face

Niall's face turned so red when Paul said that.

" Wanna carrot?" Louis screamed to me

"Sure." I screamed back to him

I ate the carrot. Louis is very sassy!

Harry could not stop staring at Niall, he looked like he wanted to kill him.

I walked up to the trash can to throw my food away when I turned around... Harry smashed his lips into mine shoving his tongue down my throat.

"What the hell?!" I screamed

I smacked Harry across the face and ran to the bathroom crying.

I can't believe Harry did that. Especially after what happened yesterday.

Ellen and Joan ran into the bathroom.

"What the fuck was that?" Joan whisperd

"I don't know." I said sobbing

"After you ran to the bathroom Niall walked up to Harry and punched him in the face."Ellen said

"I think he broke Harry's nose" Joan said

"Damn!" I said in shock

"Yeah, Niall definetly likes you" Joan said

"Really?!" I said in a high pitched voice

"Yea, Paul asked Niall yesterday if he liked you and he said definetly" Ellen said

"You guys have to go out! You two would be the cutest couple!" Joan said

I came out of the bathroom. I 'm really happy my cousins are here for me! Otherwise I would of been in the bathroom all day crying.

Niall started running towards me.

"Kelly, are you okay?" Niall said with a sad tone

" He is unbelievable!" I said

" I know, I took care of him." Niall said in a serious tone

He hugged me tight. He had big muscular arms. I felt like the safest personin the world when I was in his arms.

Niall's P.O.V

"I know I took care of him." I said to Kelly

I wanted to kill Harry! I fucking told him yesterday if he does anything like that again I'm gonna hurt him.

I thought breaking his nose wasn't good enough for what he did to Kelly. But after I punched Harry, Paul ran up to us and pulled me away from Harry. Good thing he did! Otherwise he would of been in the emergency room.

I love her. I love her so much! Why would someone take advantage of her? Why couldn't she be my princess?I would do anything for her in the world just to make her smile.

I hugged her I just wanted to hold her in my arms.

I want to take her out tonight.

"Do you wanna hang out afterschool?" I said

"Yes!" She said

Kelly's P.O.V

"Do you wanna hang out afterschool?" Niall said

"Yes!" I said with full of joy

Afterschool I walked to Niall's car and he was waiting for me. Ahh! He is so cute in his 'Free Hugs' shirt.

"Ready to go?" He said

"Yup." I said

Niall drove us to the most beautiful beach. The sandy dunes and the clear blue water .

"It's Beautiful!" I said to him

"Not as beautiful as you" Niall said

"Awe! Thanks." I blushed

We took our shoes off, and we walked down the beach hand in hand.

We talking about our favorite things, Movies, books, music and a bunch of other random stuff.

"Kelly." Niall said

"Yea?" I said with a puzzled look

"I like really like you. You are honestly the prettiest girl I've ever met. And I'm in love with your personality. Will you be my girlfriend?" Niall said

"YES!!" I screamed

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M DATING NIALL!!!!!!!!!!

"Fuck yeah!" Niall whispered

I laughed

We walked  and Niall splashed me.

"What the." I said

"Come get me!" Niall said to me with a childish voice

I ran after him and jumped on his back.

We were splashing each other.

He went up to me and his arms wrapped around my waist.

I don't know what happened to me but I just had the biggest rush! I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his soaking wet body and my arms around his neck.

I kissed him.

Niall's P.O.V

She kissed me!

We had a very passionate kiss. When we were kissing it was like fireworks , I was on top of the world!

We stopped kissing and she looked at me with her big beautiful hazel eyes and smiled.

From then on I knew we were meant to be together!

I can't believe she is my girl!

After our wonderful kissed we walked back to the car hand in hand.

I drove her home.

I walked her up to the door.

" Have a goodnight babe!" I said to her

" You too!" she said

We shared a goodnight kiss and she went inside.

This has offically been the best day ever!