give me love (harry styles fanfiction)

Ryder was good friends with harry styles before the x-factor
after he became famous they never stayed friends
one day Ryder bumps into him at starbucks
what will happen next? read this to find out

15. Boxing part one

RydersP.O.V

We got to the gym were I teach boxing and kick boxing.

I checked my schedule to see what class I was teaching and it turns out I'm doing boxing.

"Um boys I'm doing boxing today" I said while looking at them

"ok" said harry

I took out my pass for the employees only section and let the boys come in.

"ok so I'll give all of you your own locker and shower room" I said while walking them to the empty lockers

"ok harry you get locker c22" that is next to mine I said pointing at his

"niall you get locker c23" I said

"'liam you get locker c24"

"Louis you get locker c25"

"and zayn you get locker c26"i said

I walked back to my locker and sat on the bench in front of the my locker.

"wait how did you get in the employees only locker room?" asked niall

"oh yeah I work here I teach boxing and kick boxing" I replied

"oh cool so your going to be our instructor" said liam

I nodded and started taking off my pink high top converse that had mustache laces.

"okay you guys ready?" I asked while putting my duffle bag in my locker.

"yep" said the boys

"okay lets go" I said

We walked to the ring and I told the boys to go in first while I talk to the manager.

I walked into my managers office and closed the door.

"hey jim"i said while taking a seat

"hello pinkie' he said while smiling

"can I ask you something?" I said

"of course"he said

"well I was wondering if we could close the shop today because I have some guests over" I said kinda scared

"of course let me just make some calls and the shop al' be all yours" he replied

"thank you soooooo much jim" I said while getting up and leaving the room

"okay boys we have the gym all to your selfs" I said while getting in the ring

"YAY!!!" Screamed lou while running around the ring

"haha okay before we start let me give you some tips first stay light on you feet it helps. Turn your whole body into the punch. If your feet are slow, (most people have slow feet at first) you will find that punching a little slower actually hits harder than punching faster.  So in other words, punch as fast as your body can turn so you won’t sacrifice power"

"got it" I asked

"yes" they said

"next I'll teach you how to use defense. Hold your hands high, elbows low, and move your head"

"like this" said harry trying to use defense

"yeah but don't put your fist up to high or they can punch you in the stomach like this" I said while pocking his stomach