"Never just your Average Girl♥"(One Direction Love story)

Camila , Kayla , Jillian, Eliza , and Genesis have been friends with Kaitlyn for a while now.Yet Kaitlyn has a huge secret she never told anyone.She always thought people would use her.Yeah that's right, Harry Styles from One Direction is her brother.Kaitlyn never brought them to her house because of her brother and everything. One day he was going to be gone with the boys for a good few hours.Kaitlyn gets them over but after a few the worst thing can happen at the worst moment.

6. .

Kayla's P.O.V :

Today was the day that we all girls went to the doctor to get a sonogram

"You never know if it's going to be a girl , you always talk about you wanting a girl"Niall told camila

"I hope it's a girl!" Harry told me

"Daddy's little girl!"i told Harry biting my lip giving him a kiss

"Kaitlyn Costa is next , Kaitlyn Costa" the doctor called

"Kaitlyn, why do YOU have to have a sonogram?" Camila asked Kaitlyn

"I'll tell YOU and Kayla later!" Kaitlyn told me and Camila

"But why can't you tell us?" Jillian said sitting on Louis lap

"Because i don't want to!.." Kaitlyn said

"Calm down , chill !" Camila told Jillian

"If she only wants to tell two people then she can , it's not a problem.."Eliza said

"Exactly .."Genesis said

"OH MY GOSH,NEED TO HURRY UP!I'M ABOUT TO PUKE"Camila said

"Calm down,babe! Niall's here for you. i love you soo much baby"Niall said giving camila a wet kiss

"OK YOU GUYS HAVE TIME AT HOME! YOU'RE MAKING PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU!" i said

"Shut the fuck up , i have time at home to slap the shit out of you , lmfaoo!" Camila told me

"Do it, and you gonna wake up under niall dick!"I told Camila

"YAY! i would love that!"Camila said biting her lip looking at Niall

"MMM.."Niall said

Harry was really laughing hard becasue i just violated on Camila

"HARRY, SHUT UP ALREADY IT'S NOT THAT FUNNYY"Camila told Harry

"SEXY BABY, CALM DOWN"Harry told Camila

"WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKING TO HOE?"Camila asked Harry

"You!" Harry replied

"No you nott!" I replied

"Ok , i'm sorry" Harry said

"Oh , iight!" i replied

"Camila Toress , Camila Torres you're next"The doctor said

"Oh my gosh , i'm soo scared. wish me luck!" CAMILA TOLD ME

"Good luck baby sisster"I told Camila

Kaitlyn came ou crying and looked very suspicious. i really didn't like Kaitlyn. I BARELY TALK TO HER! i'll try and be friends with her. but she just isn't much like Harry . OF COURSE!But still , i don't like her that much because she always talks about people but she gotta look at herself.

"What gender?"Zayn asked Kaitlyn

"I'm not saying until later AS I TOLD KAYLA AND CAMILA SO CALM DOWN" Kaitlyn said

It seemes that Kaitlyn was very suspicious. i looked at her every time she laughed everytime she smiled. there's something JUST NOT RIGHT IN THAT GIRL! if she does anything to hurt my sister she's gonna become fried chicken. i know that her and Camila are very very... best friends but, if she does anything to hurt her she's not gonna be seen anymore. i'm gonna have to go to prison.Camila means the world to me .I mean yeah we fight a lot but that's my little sister she looks up to me.She know's i look out for her when anyone tries to hurt her .I am a protective sister i was uneasy about a lot of boys she dated even Niall but i think he is okay for her.

"Kayla can you come with me "Camila said.

"Of course "

"Im sorry miss, you can't come"The lady in her scrubs said

"Who the fuck said i can't ?"

"The people who run this hospital and if you do not obey you must leave the hospital "

"Have fun Cami "

She gave me a icy glare.

"Ermm i need to know the gender of my baby "

She went in.

I wonder what it is.

Later Camila came out with tears in her eyes.

"OH MY GOSH YOU DON'T HAVE A BABY !"i said

"No dumbass! it's a girl"

"I'M THE AUNT OF THIS GIRL ! "I said pointing to her stomach

She swatted my hand away "Weirdo"

"Kayla Torres "The lady said

"That's me "

Me and Harry walked into the room.

"Lay down please and lift up your shirt"

"Well that doesn't sound wrong at all"I whispered to Harry .

I did as told

I winced as she put the icy gel on me

I felt Harry grab my hand

"Okay look it's right there "

"So it's a ..."Harry said not knowing the gender

"A girl "She said

I saw a tear go down Harry's cheek.

"Jacelyn"I said

"Darcy"Harry said

"Styles"We said in unison

My new daughter Jacelyn Darcy Styles.

They took the gel off and we went outside.

"Soooo "Everyone said

"IT'S A GIRL !"Harry yelled .

"Jillian Rosario "

Jillian went inside

That's when Kaitlyn pulled me and Camila to the side.

"So what's the gender"Camila asked

"Umm it's a boy ..."

I rolled my eyes she probably had forgot it

"So who's the baby daddy ?"Camila asked again

"Umm Z-zayn ..."

My eyes popped out my skull

"HE'S WHAT !"I yelled finally saying something

"Kayla NO!don't tell Genesis she'll kill me"Kaitlyn pleaded

"That's the point i think my friend will like to know that the father of her child is not only the father of her child but someone else's !"I said with steam coming out my ears

"Kay-"Camila tried to save her little friend but too late

"No camila i knew she was a bad influence on you let's go ...  and Kaitlyn don't come near me or Camila got it ?"I said while pulling Camila

"Kayla you're walking to fast"Camila said

"I dont care and i knew she was something else , she wasn't what she seemed like "

I threw camila over to Niall and Harry and sat me on his lap.

You could see the anger in my eyes.

"Kayla wat happened you like threw Camila over to Niall "

"Nothing happened "

"S-"Harry was cut off short by Louis.

"IT'S A BOY !"

"We are talking at home i know soemthings up"Harry whispered in my ear

Why can't he drop it

Eh ... maybe he should about his sister.

"Genesis Estrada"

They went in and i can hear Geneis yell when they put the gel on her stomach

That shit is cold.

After a while you could hear the sniffles.

They came out happier than ever.

"We are having a girl?Zayn said with a smile

THIS IS KILLING ME

It was Eliza's turn

They came out faster than anyone else

"We are happy to say it is a ... girl "Liam said

We all got into our cars

Louis , Jillian , Liam , Eliza , Genesis , and Zayn in one

Then me ,Harry , Camila , Niall and Kaitlyn in the other

Niall decided to drive

Harry had sat next to me trying to stop my leg from shaking

Every chance i got i would send glares at Kaitlyn

"Kayla why are you looking at me ?"Kaitlyn said

"I don't know maybe be-"

Camila gave me the look

"Umm i'm not looking at you ."

Finally we got home .

Everyone went to thier room.

"Kayla now you have to tell me "Harry said looking serious

"There is nothing to say Harold "

He looked taken back

"Harold ?... Kayla just tell me "

"I can't "

"Why not "

"Because i can't Harry i swear i wish i could "

"Kayla listen "He sat me on the couch

"You are mine , my girlfriend , my life , you are holding my child this is one thing and i see the anger in your eyes still babe i don't want to argue we never have let's not start so just tell me please"His eyes i couldn't i had to tell him

"It's your sister "

"What about her ?"

"I can't only tell you it has to be everyone "

Harry called everyone down and everyone sat where they wanted .

"So what is it Kayla "Jillian said

"Umm i'm sorry Kaitlyn but i have to "

Her eyes went wide

"Kaitlyn is having a boy "

"Is that all ?"Louis asked

"No-"

"KAYLA PLEASE STOP NO !"

Harry made her shut up.

"Yeah she is having a boy but it's who she is having it with ..."

Everyone was at the edge of thier seats

"The father is ... Z-zayn "I said stuttering

"KAYLA WHY !"Kaitlyn said with tears coming down her eyes

Zayn and everyone else in the room had a shocked reaction

Except for Genesis

She was pissed

"ZAYN HOW COULD YOU !"genesis yelled

"Gen listen i can explain"Zayn said

"EXPLAINWHAT THAT YOU FUCKED MY SISTER WHILE GOING OUT WITH GENESIS !"Harry said.

"Harry be quiet "I said in his ear.

"Kayla i can't be quiet cause he fucked my sister and basically cheated on the one who is carrying his child !"He said raising his voice at me

"Harry why are you raising your voice at me ?"

"Sorry ..."

"GENESIS LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPEN !"

"WHAT TELL ME ZAYN TELL ME ALL THE LITTLE DIRTY DETAILS ABOUT YOU GUYS HAVING SEX "

"Genesis look i was drunk and like she looked so much like you so we umm"

"Had sex ..."She said with tears in her eyes

"SO KAITLYN KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF HOW STUPID SHE WAS BEING !"Genesis yelled

"How many months are you Kaitlyn ?"Genesis said

"What ?"

"I said HOW MANY MONTHS AGO WAS IT WHEN YOU FUCKED MY MAN AND GOT PREGNAT !"

"...3"

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY SIGHT YOU FLAT CHESTED NO ASS HAVING BITCH !"Genesis said

Jillian got up and got infront of Zayn

"Stick your dick in this !"That's when she kicked it making him fall to the ground.

Well that had to hurt

Everyone had went to thier room in anger

That night Zayn went to his mom's house and Kaitlyn went to her mom's house.

Me and Harry went to our room and i could hear the crying coming from Genesis room.

Harry kept on twisting and turing

I got up and wen to Genesis room.

I got Jillian and we both went to comfort her.

After what fett like an hour she went to sleep

I went back to bed and Harry was wide awake

"And your not asleep because ?"I asked

"I didn't know where you went and i was alone "He said with a smirk

"Kayla thanks for telling me "

"Your welcome sorry you had to even know that happened "

"It's okay"

"I love you Kayla "Harry said with a stupid face

I chuckled "Love you too Harry"He gave me a kiss and we fell asleep.

What a life i have now ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUT YEAH VOTE AND COMMENT AND FAN THAT GIRL OF THIS PROFILE :D