he never notice me or want me

this story is about a girl named logan who is 13 and she is in love with liam from one direction but she thinks that every tome e sees her he just doesnt care or wants her or she thinks.

4. backstage

LIAMS P.O.V.
" get ready guys" i said
" ready" they said
when we walked out we heard screams except for the girl i like she just smiled like she was embaressed to scream

LOGANS P.O.V.
they walked out everybody screamed. but i was too embaressed to so i smiled and jumped up and down. liam kept looking at me , wait who am i kidding he wouldnt be looking at me, he would be looking at emma or caley that are screaming their heads off.

NIALLS P.O.V.
that girl is so pretty but liam likes her i cant steal her from him then i would just be a bad mate.
" how are yas we were sitting in the front row waiting for the concert to start we were watching all the fans come in.
" wow look at all those pretty girls out there if there was a pretty and beutiful scale i would be and the bottom i mean low low bottom" i said sadly
" logan you are pretty and beautiful,ok? you have a great personality, you have good humor you are sensitive and sweet kind." said emma
" thanks but.... it cheered me up a smige"
as we were sitting there i felt like some one was watching me. it was uncomfterable.
" guys do you feel like some one is watching you?" i asked
" no,why?" asked caley
" i just feel uncomfterable like someone is watching me"
" well someone could just be stareing at you to see if they know you"
" yeah your proabably right"
but she wasnt after five minutes i still feel like some ones watching me. im looking at the stage trying to believe im here. then as im looking around i see the curtain open and ita the boys looking to see the crowd but i see one of the boys staring at me. i cant tell who it is though because i dont want to give away that i know they're there. as i turn back the curtain quickly moves back.

LIAMS P.O.V.
"hey guys, i think i have a crush!"
" what?!" they all said
" yeah if you open the curtain a little bit she is in the front row with the hat and a red plaid shirt."

so they all did
" yeah i do think she is cute" said niall
" you see i dont know what to do" he said nerviously
" well you can talk to her after the show or give her signs" said harry
" yeah maybe" g tonight ?" i asked for the crowd
im just kind of sad that i cant have that girl

LIAMS P.O.V.
the girl i have been waiting for. right there. i have to give her some sign. i know i keep going by her its like flirting.
" hey guys the first song were going to sing is... what makes you beutiful"

LOGANS P.O.V.
" there singing one of my favorite songs" i said

LIAMS P.O.V.
" your insecure, dont know what for your turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or dont need make up to cover up being the way that you are is eno-o-ough" i sang going by that girl and looking at her. her eyes are so blue and her smile, i also love her freckles.

LOGANS P.O.V.
i sang along with liam even though imhave a ugly voice. then they sang moments my favorite somg by them. i sang a long with them. after about an hour they had to end the concert. i was bummbed. on the way to back stage i was singing moments and one thing because they were stuck in my head. people kept coming up to me and say " wow your really good" or " your amazing you need a record deal"! i just laugh and say "thanks".

LIAMS P.O.V.
" do you hear that voice?" i asked the boys
" yeah" said niall "its really good"

LOGANS P.O.V.
i was singing in a place where no one is and just sat in the floor with my back and head against the wall. i started to sing my own song i made up of how i like this person and he never notice me or want me.

LIAMS P.O.V.
we followed the voice and it lead us to the girl. i could not believe it! she was amazing! we hide to where she cant see us but we can see here. she was singing about a guy who would never notice her or want her.
" guys dont you know what she is singing about ?" i asked
" yeah" they all said
" also look at her eyes they're tearing up and her voice is starting to crackle." said niall

LOGANS P.O.V.
i was sitting there singing when emma and caley told me to come on and come meet te boys.
" fine " i said
and got up and they were standing right there i could feel my eyes widen.