Dancing Darcy

Darcy is Harry and Megans child. Harry and Megan met wen Harry was on x-factor and they made love.But Harry leaves her just wen she finds out she's prengnant.
And now she's raising a child on her own tha loves to dance.
And innocent Darcy has no idea who her Dad is.
And Harry who is living the dream has no idea he has a daughter.
Wat happens wen Megan bumps into Harry at Darcy's ballet preformance?
Megans world will go from normal to bloody crazy.

17. Chapter 16-Say wat?

Megan's P.O.V

I ran home well to Stacy's house.
I opened the door and it was all dark that's weird.
Harry pushed me against the door and stared to kiss my neck a moan slipped my mouth
"Harry save some for later" I said softly pulling him away and turning the lights on.
"So?" I asked
"Wat?"Harry asked
"Arn't you gonna yell at me or something" I asked.
"No,but I will if you want too" Harry said
I laughed"no thanks"
"Niall told me you fell in the pond and he saved you" Harry said sitting on the couch.
"Ohh clumsy me" I said rolling my eyes at myself and taking a seat next to Harry.
Where's Darcy" I asked looking around for my daughter.
"She's off to Louis" Harry said
"Already " I asked I mean it was early.
"Yeah they are training for web they get there own child" Harry said
I nodded"wait wat there getthing a child" I yelled.
"Yeah"
"I'm so happy for Lou and El" I said snuggling in to Harry.
"They are gonna mention at dinner tomorrow that there having a baby and Lou's gonna propose " Harry said
"Really ?" I asked
"But it's are little secret okay?" Harry said.
I nodded and Harry gave me a quick peck on the lips.
I fell asleep in Harry's arms.
I woke up and Harry wasn't next to me.
I looked around and I still couldn't find him.
"Harry?" I yelled scanning the room once more.
"Yeah babe I'm here" Harry said.
And walked in the room all dressed up.
"Where are you going Prince Charming ?" I joked.
"Dinner with you" Harry said.
"Shit I forgot I didn't plan anything" I said
"Don't worry I did I had to make it up to you anyway" Harry said.
I smiled and got up and kissed his cheek.
"I love you" I said
"I love you too" Harry said
I walked to the bathroom to take a shower.
After my quick shower I got in a flowy blue dress. And putted a bit of make-up on.

Harry's P.O.V

I waited for Megan to be done.
I had to tell her that we were going on tour in 2 weeks.
All the boys were gonna tell there girlfriends tonight.
Which is just me ,Louis and Liam we just heard zayn and Perrie called it off today and we all were really sorry.
But I had a feeling that Zayn broke up with Perrie because he has feelings for Megan.
"Beautiful " Isaid once Megan came out.
She smiled and we were off the the restaurant.
Me and Megan finally got to the restaurant we had to go true some apps and fans first but we were here.
The restaurant was fancy and just perfect.
The worker showed us to our table and we sat down.
There was classic music being played in the background.
The worker poured me and Megan a glass of water .
I took a deep breathe it's now or never.
Megan took a sip of her water.
"Me and the boys are going on tour I. 2 weeks" I finally said.
Megan's eyes widend and she spitted her water all over me.
"Wat?!?!"

A/N
So you guys will find out the winner of the contest in the next update yay!!
So you still have a chance to enter if you havn't yet.
Sorry had to update on my phone again.
Cause if I got my laptop out at this time I would get yelled at.(8:50 P.M here) I know super early but we have exams tomorrow.
Comment,like,favorite and fan me please? Thanks:)
Love you guys to the moon and back:)<3