Her Eyes

Victoria hunt is a professional lacrosse hopeful. she and her friend, Rachel Cray, are competing in England for the national championship. Victoria, her mother, and her sister Nicole are all in England for about a week. during their trip to England Victoria's mother purchases VIP tickets to a one direction concert. Nicole is excited to meet her future husband, niall Horan. how will she react when niall falls for someone else?

11. Llama or Duck

*Sunday morning (day after Victoria and Niall's date)*

Victoria's POV

Rachel wakes me up at about 8am shaking me violently.

"Get up you lazy sack of jelly beans!"

"Ok, god Rachel your gonna give me whip lash!"

"Your not up yet! It's the crazy voice in your head talking for you! I think your possessed by the demon of laziness!"

She drags me off my bed and i hit the floor with a loud thump. Owch. I stand up and slap Rachel.

"Owww! What was that for?!"

"For dragging me off of my bed."

"See I told you you were possessed! Now your hitting me because I woke you up!"

"Rachel in not possessed."

"That's what it wants you to think! But for all we know its eating away at your insides right now! We need to get you an exorcism! ASAP!"

"I assure you, I am not possessed."

"Fine but don't come crying to me when you start trying to kill people because some demon is controlling you."

"Okay I won't, mostly because that's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!"

"Whatever you say."

We walk down stairs and into the kitchen and it's a complete mess. Stuff, i don't even know what it is, is splattered all over the kitchen. Niall and Harry are also covered in it.

"Do I even want to know what happened here?" I ask

"Well obviously a pink alien exploded in here and now the entire kitchen is covered in it's pink goop." Rachel says

"Actually we were trying to make a smoothie. But HARRY forgot to put the lid on the blender!" Niall says

"I didn't know we needed to put the lid on!" Harry says

"Why do you think blenders come with lids then?" Niall asks

"I thought it was for keeping the smoothies fresh!" Harry says

"Well it's obviously for more than that." Niall says

"I have began to realize this." Harry says

Niall licks some of the smoothie off his hand "Wow this would have been a great smoothie... IF SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE PUT THE LID ON THE BLENDER!"

"Yeah Niall! Why did you forget to put the lid on?!" Rachel yells

"Ya know what? I think we should have a group hug." Niall says

Rachel and i look at each other and then try to run away, but Niall and Harry catch us. They wrap their arms around us and get their smoothie goo all over us. We try to get out but their arms are locked tight. There's no escape now. We accept our fate of death by smoothies. I start to feel claustrophobic.

"Guys, seriously let go, please. I have claustrophobia."

They finally let go of us. Thank god. Rachel and i go back to our rooms to shower while Niall and Harry clean up their mess.

After i shower I pick out a new top and new jeans i got when we went shopping a few days ago. I straighten my hair and go downstairs and Harry and Niall have just finished cleaning.

"You two should probably go shower."

"Why! Maybe i like to smell like fruits!" Niall says

"It makes you smell like a girl, that's why."

"Fine!" Niall yells and they both go upstairs.

I go into the living room and turn on the TV. Instantly a picture of me and Niall pops up. Wow that didn't take long. It's unbelievable how fast things get on the news, this wasn't even 24 hours ago and here it is!

"One of the members of the famous British boy band, One Direction, Niall Horan was spotted at his favorite restaurant with an unknown girl. Possibly his new girlfriend, but we don't know yet who she is." Says a reporter on TV.

Well... At least they don't know my name.

"It's amazing how fast things reach the public, isn't it?" I hear Liam say.

"Yeah. I feel bad for you guys, you will never be able to have a normal relationship without the press screwing with it."

"You kind of get used to it after a while, i guess. They follow you pretty much everywhere."

"That's why I didn't want to get involved with it! I don't need them butting into my life."

"Well since they didn't figure out it was you you're safe, for now at least."

"What do you mean by 'for now?'"

"I won't lie to you, they will probably figure out sooner or later you're with us."

I guess he's right. I mean I'm living with them, they are bound to find me.

"You're right. So I should really not blame Niall for all of this i guess. It's not his fault and i shouldn't be blaming him."

"I promise you Niall is really a great guy, and he really likes you. Trust me he was even passing up food before we ran into you at the airport."

"Oh my god he actually did that?"

"Yes. I think you should forgive him and don't get mad at him if you do get exposed to the press because that's the last thing Niall wants. He knows that any of our girlfriends usually get tons of hate from the fans and you don't deserve that."

"Ok thanks Liam, your right. I kind of over reacted i guess. It is bound to happen eventually."

Just then i hear Rachel coming down the stairs

"Llama, llama, duck, llama, llama, llama, duck, duck, llama, lla-DUCK!! Noooo! Duck you! Stupid ducking llama!" Rachel yells

"Uhm, what are you doing Rachel?"

"Playing llama or duck! And this stupid duck popped up and it should have been a llama!"

"What is the point of this game?"

"To see if you can tell the difference between llamas and ducks. Isn't it obvious?"

"Yeah. Stupid me. Why wouldn't there be a game to see if you can tell the difference between llamas and ducks."

"Yeah you should play it! Get it on your phone it's free!"

"Fine."

I download the app. Llama, llama, duck, duck, duck, duck, d-LLAMA! Uughhhh stupid llama! Duck, llama, lla-Duck! Ok this game is stupid. Duck, duck, duck, duck, llama, duck, duck, d-Llama! Stupid, yet addicting.

Rachel's POV

Wow. I have officially addicted everyone in this house to an app. This is probably the stupidest game ever, yet everyone is still playing it. Everybody's just staring at their phones clicking to determine if the picture is a llama or a duck. I feel very accomplished. Llama, llama, duck, llama, duck, duck, duck, duck, llama, llama, duck, duck, du-LLAMA! Dang it.

"Hey lime what's you high squirrel?"

"52!"

"How do you even get that many?!"

"Because I am just that awesome at knowing which pictures are llamas and which are ducks."

"Chain, what's yours?"

"Huh?" He looks up from his phone.

"Your high squirrel. What is it?"

"17."

"You are horrible at this game."

"I know. My parents never taught me how to pick between llamas or ducks."

"Aww poor you."

We go back to playing our games. We stay like this for hours. Well this was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.