I Want You !

This movella is about a girl called amanda , she just moved to her friend niall's school , after she's been bullied in her old school. But what happens when she meets zayn malik the school player. Would she fall for him or would she play hard to get.........

8. Harry talk to me

Amanda's POV:

I woke up on Zayn's chest and his arms were protectively wrapped around me ,it felt good but I didn't want o be in a relationship right now I just need him "as a friend".I checked my phone and it was like 6 am , and Harry wasn't in the car he was standing outside, and I wanted to talk to him, but Zayn was holding me very tightly , I moved alittle but he held closer and opened his eye.

"Good morning" He said with his sexy morning voice

"Morning , Zayn let me go I have to talk to Harry" I said

"Why do you want to talk to him you have me" he said pulling me even closer

"Zayn!"I warned him

"What , you know you like it when I do this" he said kissing my neck and I got alittle carried away so  I allowed him to give me a hickey I finally got into my senses and pushed him away.

"I need to talk to Harry" I said he groaned

"i'll be back " I said giving him a wink.I didn't mean to actually flirt with him but I loved teasing him.

I walked over to harry and tapped his shoulder.

"Harry"I said

"What do you want?" he asked rudely

"Harry what's wrong" I said looking into his eye

"Nothing just go away" He said

"Harry why won't you talk to me " I almost shouted ,but I didn't want to wake the boys up.

"Because .you have been sooo close to Zayn lately and I don't like seeing you together"He said angirly

"Look Harry me and Zayn are not together , but sometimes I need comfort from him as a friend " I said

"What about us" He said looking at the ground

"I don't know Harry ,I need some time to forget about what you did."I said

"When "he said , and I know that Harry's very impatient.

"After the camping trip"I said giving him a nice warm kiss on the lips.

"I cant wait a week Amanda specially that your going to sleep with Zayn in one tent, you know maybe he tries something" He said looking very worried and jealous.

"I have to go now" I said smiling

Harry's POV:

I love her why can't she see that? , she is my everything I think I scared her off alittle when I slapped her,I walked back to the car to see everyone awake ,Niall switched places with louis that means louis will drive and ofcoarse Amanda was next to the window beside Zayn .Am I jealous of Zayn!!!My head is sooo messed up.

"Guys im hungry" Niall shouted

"Yh im hungry too"Amanda added

"Ok there's a small fast food restaurant nearby we'll stop there and eat" Louis said

"ok"Everyone said

Zayn had his arm around Amanda and he was whipering something in her ear that made her laugh.

"what's going on lovebirds" Louis said raising an eyebrow .Thats what they used to call me and Amanda before :(

"We're not lovebirds we're just friends"She said looking at Zayn

"Maybe we are "Zayn said seductively and winked at her.

She just giggled, we arrived at the restaurant and it was a drive by so we didn't have to get out of the car.

"Ill have 2 double cheese burger and 3 large french fries with 1 diet coke" Niall said

"Ill have one king sized burger with french fries and a coke" Louis said

"Well me and Amanda are going to share one large french fries and 2 chicken burgers "Zayn said

"Drinks"The woman that worked at the restaurant asked

"hmm ill have one orange juice"AManda said and all of us turned and looked at her.

"What ?!" She said

"We have a healthy one here"Louis said

"ill have one double cheese burger with medium fries and one fanta" I said

We got our food and we were back on the rode, I couldn't stand it Zayn was feeding her the french fries and she was doing the same too.I just sat there trying to ignore them ........but I can't.When are we going to arrive ...............