I'm Not Yours Anymore (FINISHED)

Kaya, Audrey, and Tianna are best friends. When Kaya get's One Direction tickets and invites Audrey and Tianna what will happen when Harry asks Kaya out. what will happen when Audrey falls for Niall and Tianna falls for Zayn. Will this have a Happy Ending?

6. Why?

As I walked in I noticed that someone wasn't there:Tianna. Must be in her mood.

"hey guys where's Tianna" I ask

"she is in one of her moods your the best at handling them so go get her" Audrey says

"Got it Kaya's on the case" I say walking up stairs silent as a ninja. I open the door and peak in. Tianna hasn't noticed me yet. I do a front flip but I hit my head on her bed. "ouch" I say rubbing my head.

"what do you want" Tianna asks in her sassy tone.

"don'y get sassy with me Tianna you know how that ends I take away your phone" I say in my sassy tone. "what's up with you" I ask her.

"nothing you know just in one of my moods" she says.

"no theirs something wrong I'm a walking Lie detector" I say.

"okay um my boyfriend broke  with me in a text about 10 minutes after you and Harry left" she says

"oh i'm sorry you need shopping, Ice cream, new phone" I ask

"no" she says

"okay do you want to come back down to hang with Audrey and the guys" I ask

"okay" she says hopping out of the bed. We walk into the living room.

"I knew you would get Kaya" Audrey says

"her boyfriend just broke up with her" I whisper to Audrey

"oh ahoy" she says

"so let's play truth or dare" Louis suggests

"okay truth or Dare Harry" Audrey says

"dare" he says

"you sure?" Audrey says with a smirk. I knew exactly what she was about to say.

"yes" Harry says

"okay I dare you to kiss kaya" she said still smirking.

"okay" he says. he walks towards me and gives me a kiss on the lips. It was magical! "okay truth or dare Louis" Harry says

"dare" he says

"I dare you to lick Zayn's feet"he says. Gross!

"ewww" Audrey squeals

"ugh okay" Louis groans. Zayn takes off his shoes and socks. Man his feet stunk! then Louis licked his feet me Audrey and Tianna gaged. The game went on for about and hour more. then The guy's invited us to go to their place so we accepted.