I'm Not Yours Anymore (FINISHED)

Kaya, Audrey, and Tianna are best friends. When Kaya get's One Direction tickets and invites Audrey and Tianna what will happen when Harry asks Kaya out. what will happen when Audrey falls for Niall and Tianna falls for Zayn. Will this have a Happy Ending?

18. Meeting Kat

Tianna's POV

I wake up and I here an unfamiliar noise. I went down stairs to see what was going on and everyone but Kaya She was probably still asleep was down stairs and dressed talking to some girl.

"Guys what the hell are you doing and why didn't anyone wake me up" I ask.

"Because you were gonna be mad if we did" Louis said

"You don't know that" I reply.

"Whatever"He said

"Anyway this is Kat my new Girlfriend" Harry said

"YOUR NEW WHAT!!!!!" I yelled

"Kat say hi" Harry said.

"Yeah yeah hi" Kat said.

"Rude much" I mumble

"Funny jokes for a fat girl" she replied.

"Your lucky i'm trying to be nice" I say

"Your lucky i'm trying to act like I care" She says

"Whatever I'm going to get dressed"I say

20 mins later (Girls outfit in the comment link)

"Come on Zayn were leaving" I say

"To where" Zayn says

"A place where I don't have the urge to punch a new member or argue with them" I say pulling Zayn out of the door.

"OK"

Sorry so short I had to do something I wanted to update anyway it's Tianna I'm using my moms laptop but bye for now

Kaya's P.O.V

"wake up Kaya" I was awaken by Louis shaking my.

"what" I groan.

"Kat's here" he says.

"oh the bitch is here" I say.

"hey be nice" Louis says.

do I have to" I pout.

"yes you have to" Louis says copying my tone.

"I'll get in the shower and get dressed" I say hopping out of bed. I get in the shower and wash my hair. Once out of the shower I do my hair and put on my clothes. I walked into the living room to see everyone talking to a girl that I suspected to be Kat.

"oh Hi" I say walking towards her.

"Hi I'm Kat" She says.

"nice to meet you Kat I'm Kaya" I say shaking her hand.

"I'm Harry's New girlfriend" she says. It broke my heart to here her say that. I hid it though. I had to. "Liam is coming with me and Harry to the London eye you can come if you'd like" Kat says.

"I'd love to" I say. I grab my purse and we all leave. We drove to the London eye.

"Devon" I say to a boy who was in front of us. He turns around and says.

"Kaya is that you?" He asked. I jump and give him a hug.

"I missed you so much" I say squeezing him. He was taller and he was good looking.

"I missed you too" He says.

"oh guys this is Devon, Devon this is Liam, Kat, and Harry" I say pointing to everyone.

"Hi" devon says

"can Devon come with us to the London eye?" I ask.

"sure" Harry says. He didn't sound Happy at all.We all walk in the London eye and look around.

"so Devon you got a girlfriend" I ask trying to sound casual.

"no" He says. well now I feel bad for asking. an hour later we leave back to the tour bus.

"bye Devon call me later" I say as he leaves. I loved him so much in a friend sort of way. I went to my bed and sat their. I felt horrible. Then we were on the road. I texted Louis.

Me: is Kat still here?

Louis: yeah

Me: WHAT! WHY?

Louis: she coming with us

Me: I feel like I'm dying can you come and lay with me.

Louis: why

Me : I'm sick a good friend would come

Louis: okay be their in 5 minutes.

I was going to have to deal with Kat for the whole tour. unless, unless I could get her to leave. No I couldn't do that to Harry. Then Louis opens the curtain holding 2 cups of hot chocolate.

"Thanks Louis" I say as he slides into the bunk next to me and gives me a cup of hot chocolate. "your a life saver" I say.

"So what's wrong with my best friend" Louis asks. "is she Jelly"

"I'm not Jealous" I say.

"okay then what's wrong" He asks.

"I don't know I just feel horrible" I say sipping my hot chocolate. I finish my hot chocolate and lean on Louis chest. then I noticed he had no shirt on. It was kind of awkward but I didn't care. about 5 minutes later I drifted to sleep.

Audrey's P.O.V

I was in the living room with Kat everyone else was in there bunk. Harry was in the kitchen.

"you better not get in the way of me and Harry I would hate if something were to of happen to little Niall" Kata says.

"if you hurt my Niall I will hurt you" I say back to her. Then she slaps her self making her cheek red.

"ow" she groans.

"what happened" Harry asks running in from the kitchen. Then he looks at her cheek.

"she slapped me" Kat says.

"no I didn't" I protest.

"she also said she was going to hurt me" Kat adds. What The Heck Was Wrong With This Bitch!?!?

"I said no such thing" I protest again. "you believe me don't you Harry" but he didn't answer. "I can't believe you" I scream stomping to my bunk. I hated Kat.