How Far Will She Go?

Louis and Harry have struggled with the constant Gay rumors. Eleanor and Louis are on the edge, and not the edge of glory, the edge of pain and break up. Eleanor chooses to believe the gay rumors. How far will she go to trap Louis with her instead of being free? Is there more behind Louis and Eleanor than we all know?

9. What Are You Gonna Do With It?

(Louis' POV)

"What?" I said sternly
"Josh got me pregnant" she said
"Waht the fuck Eleanor?!" I yelled
"No please Louis, I need you right now." She said I felt a little bit bad for her
"We need to talk to him" I said
"That's where I just was and he told me to abort it and if I don't he said he was going to force me too and tell everyone im a whore and i dorced him to have sex with me what am I supposed to do Louis?" she said crying
"Ok take a breath Eleanor" I said she hugged me again nuzzling her head into my chest
"Thank you for not snapping" she said
"Your welcome lets go talk to Josh" I said
"No Louis I'm scared" she said
"Don't worry El, I got this" I said

-At Josh's house-

Josh answers the door and sighs
"You know?" He said glaring at Eleanor
"Yeah I do" I said shoving him into his house by his shoulders
"Where's Harry?" I asked harshly
"Out with Niall" he said I landed a punch to his nose I heard the familiar cracking sound.
"Don't you EVER talk to Eleanor like that again!" I yelled
"Woah man I thought you hated her." He said clutching his broken bleeding nose.
"That doesn't mean you talk to a women like that!" I yelled
"Damn Lou calm down!" He yelled
"If rumors about Eleanor roll through consider yourself out of the band" I said turning around and walking out if the house followed by Eleanor
"Thank you doing that" she said
"yeah don't mention it... Like ever." I said she nodded I started the car, I should have done worse to him. I'm pretty sure I just punched him in his broken Nose and made it worse but to be honest I didn't care at all.