Why me?

This story is about an 18 year old girl called emma. She moved all the way from america to canada because her parentes got divorced. But what happens when her mom got in a really good friendship with pattie justin biebers mom. And the problem was that emma didn't like justin bieber , but what happens when she starts having feelings for him?.....

19. What are you doing here!!!

Emma's POV:

I was waking towards the door when I heard the door bell ring.To say the truth I was alittle worried on who it would turn out to be, I walked towards the door and opened the door , and I was shocked on who I saw, my body completely froze.It was Justin!

"What do you want Justin?"I asked trying to hold back my tears.

"We need to talk" He said

"I don't want to see you Justin" I said looking away trying not to look into his sparkling hazel eyes.

"Please Emma , I'm really sorry"He said

"Justin you called me a slut"I said with a tear rolling down my cheeks remembering that day.

"Im really sorry ....................I kinda have an anger issue"He mummbled hoping that I didn't hear him

"Justin . Please leave"I said closing the door , he immediately put his leg on the door , stopping me from closing the door.

"Please Emma your the best think thats ever been mine , and now your g-gone "He said and he was sobbing.

"Um Justin are you crying " I said opening the door , he just looked at me with red poofy eyes.

"yh , because I just lost the love of my life" He said siting on the porch with his head in his hands and he just cried.I felt bad , and I still loved him.

"Justin,I-i love you " I said

He just looked at me and immediately hugged me really strong.

"Justin I can't breath"I said giggling

He let go and said"I just cant wait to get you home" He said kissing my nose.

"Lets get in , I need to get my stuff"I said

We walked in to find David walking down the stairs,when he saw Justin he just paused.

"Um hey man"Justin said

"Hey"He said

"Me and Justin are back together"I said , and I could see that he was upset.

"Good for you" he said fake smiling

"Ill go get my things" I said

"Ok"He said

Justin's POV:

Im sooooooo happy that were back together .I miss kissing her , hugging her , and doing other stuff.I just love her.

"Your such a lucky guy you know , she's beautiful and sweet please don't hurt her again " David said

"I won't " I said i'm kinda sure he likes her

"I got all my things" Emma said walking down the stairs

"Ok lets go" I said

"O , wait I forgot my phone" she said looking through her bag

"ill get it" I said

"Ok" She said

"Its in my bedroom"David said and thats when it hit me ......Did she sleep with him??? in the same bed???? . But ill just let it go and ask her later.I went up to get her phone and went down quickly .

"Ok lets go" I said handing her the phone.

"Ok" she said, and walked over to David .She gave him a hug and he kissed her neck and said"I'm going to miss you Emma , and lets keep in contact" He said

"Ofcoarse" she said and kissed his cheek and I was really mad.WHY WOULD HE KISS HER NECK!!!,I just wanted to punch him but I didn't want to loose Emma .

"Lets go Justin"She said

I just walked silent trying to fix my thoughts , I helped her in the car and then got in.The drive was silent, and I couldn't help but ask.

"Why did he kiss you're neck" I said very seriously

"Who?" She said

"David" I said

"It w-was just a kiss j-Justin" She said

"Did he sleep with you" I said this time with anger in my voice

She was quite and I got mad with the thought of him sleeping with her.

"DID HE" I raised my voice and she jumped.

"N-no Justin w-w-we just s-shared h-his bed" She said nervously and scared.

I just stayed quite trying to concentrate on the road but I almost passed a red light so I had to make a strong stop.

She gasped.When the red light changed to green I was going really fast and I wasn't planing to stop.

"J-Justin p-please stop your scaring me "She said with a tear in her eye.

I saw that she was scared so I just slowed down and the drive was very silent but I could still hear her whimper and sob,I took one hand off the steering wheel and wanted to hold her hand ,but she immediately pulled it back and scooted away from me.

"E-Emma"I said

She didn't say anything she was just silent and when we arrived at home she directly ran into the house.

I walked in to hear the bedroom door shut .I walked into the bed room and she was crying her eyes out .

"Emma" I said

"Go away" she shouted

"Emma please"I Said

"I don't want to talk to you ,I don't even know why im doing this, im calling David"She said

"Please Emma no I was jus-"She cut me off

"WHY WOULD YOU THINK I WOULD SLEEP WITH HIM, JUSTIN DREW BIEBER YOU DON'T EVEN TRUST ME, HOW WOULD I HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHEN MY BOYFRIEND SHATTERED MY HEART FOR CALLING ME A SLUT.I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO YOU" She said crying

I was speechless......I just left the room.

Emma's POV:

I can't believe I said that..............

I just lay on the bed and slept trying to forget........................