Why me?

This story is about an 18 year old girl called emma. She moved all the way from america to canada because her parentes got divorced. But what happens when her mom got in a really good friendship with pattie justin biebers mom. And the problem was that emma didn't like justin bieber , but what happens when she starts having feelings for him?.....

21. Make it quick!

Emma's POV:

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs.I sat up on my bed to see Justin holding a tray in his hand.

"Good morning"He said and gave me a peck

"Good morning Justin"I said giving him a smile

"look im really sorry about last night"He said

"Its ok Justin"I said

"But I was trying to push you to do something you didn't want to do"He said looking at the ground

"Its ok , now come and give me a kiss"I said

He put the tray down on the table and came to me.I pulled him closer to me making him ontop of me.

I brushed my lips on his trying to tease him.

"C'mon Emma stop teasing" He said

He pulled really close to him making our bodies touch, he stared into my eyes.I could see his eyes were full of lust.He started kissing my neck and sucking on it,I bit my lip stopping a moan from escaping my mouth.

"C'mon Emma you know you like it"He whispered seductively

"Justin stop , I just don't feel like it."I said pulling away

"Whhhhy"He said

"Its 10 in the morning Justin"I said pushing him away to get dressed.

"EMMA!"He almost shouted puling me closer to him again.

"What Justin!"I said

"I want you and I need you Emma please"He whispered into my ears

"Ok make it quick"I said

"YES!!"He shouted and carried me and threw me on the bed.

We started making out and we were both shirtless and justin was in his boxers.He was kissing my neck ,leaving love bites and hickeys all around my neck.I was just moaning and pulling on his hair.He started kissing my collar bone down to my stomach.he started taking off my pants and underwear.....................And you know the rest ;)

Ok sorry guys if this chapter was too short its just ive never had alot of time lately but ill try to update soon :) <3