Why me?

This story is about an 18 year old girl called emma. She moved all the way from america to canada because her parentes got divorced. But what happens when her mom got in a really good friendship with pattie justin biebers mom. And the problem was that emma didn't like justin bieber , but what happens when she starts having feelings for him?.....

18. I like you , but I love him

Emma's POV:

I walked down to the living room after I was done getting dressed I wore some shorts and a tshirt.

"Hey Emma"David said smiling

"Hey" I said

"What do you want to eat for dinner?"David asked

"Lets order some pizza and watch a movie" I said giving him a smile

"Ok you pick a movie and i'll call for pizza" He said

"ok" I said

I started searching for a movie ,until I found a horror movie called "The Devil Inside".

"Um David can we watch this ??" I asked

"yh ,But it's a documentary and its really scary"He said

"Why are you scared?"I asked

"No im not , I was thinking maybe you would get alittle scared" He said

"I think I can handle a scary movie" I said

"We'll see about that " He said

**The door bell rang**

"Ill get it "He said

I got some blankets and made some popcorn , and I sat down on the couch waiting for David.He came with two large pizzas.

"2 hot , delicious large peperonie pizzas " He said putting them on the table.

"You just want to make me fat David" I said looking at him

"Don't worry your beautiful"He said sitting on the couch and starting the movie

The first part of the movie we just kept eating and watching but then it kept getting scarier and scarier and I was screaming and I was burring my head in his chest and he had his arms around me.

"I'm here to protect you"He said

"This is actually scary"I said

"I know , but its over now" he said

"I don't know how im going to sleep today"I said

"You know you could sleep in my room if your scared" he said

"ok"I said

"I'm gonna have alot of nightmares" I said

"Don't worry im here" He said

I went to the toilet and changed into my pajama shorts and tshirt.When I got out I found David fast asleep on the bed, so I slowly climbed into bed trying not to wake him up .I lied next to him ,but I feel like im lying  too close to hi so I decided to scoot away alittle making a gap between us.But then I felt his stron arms around my waist pulling me closer .

"Why so far away "He whispered in my ear holding me really close to his body , but I didn't mind I felt safe.I kinda like him.

"I don't know "I said giggling ,he held me like a teddy bear , and the he started kissing my neck, I was alittle surprised of what he was doing but I didn't react ,my body got alittle tense and then he was sucking and I tried to hold back moans and then I pulled away.

"Sorry"I said

"Whats wrong?"He asked

"I-I can't let you give me a hickey "I said

"Why , I really like you" He said

"I like you too, but im still in love with justin even though he broke my heart into millions of pieces , I just need to forget about justin first and I need you here with me as a friend first"I said

"Ok ill be here till the very end " He said

"But can I have one kiss" He said

"umm ok"I said turning around to face him

I slowly leaned in for the kiss and he did the same I felt the warmth of his lips on mine ,and our lips sinked .He begged for entrance but I didn't let him.

"you said one kiss not a make-out session"I laughed

"ok but can we still cuddle?"He asked

"yh it kinda makes me feel safe" I said smiling as his hands held my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Good night"He whispered in my ears

"Good night" I said.

__________________________

(THE NEXT DAY)

David's POV:

I woke up with Amanda in my arms , she was curled up like a little puppy, I was quite disappointed when she didn't want me to give her a hickey , but I understand she just broke up with a person she loved ,and ill support her the whole time.

"Good morning beautiful" I said as she fluttered open her beautiful eyes.

"Good morning"She said with a smile

"Ill go have a quick bath, you can use this bathroom and ill go use the one at the end of the hall"I said

"Ok "she said getting out of bed

I finished taking a bath and Emma was already done , when I was in the room getting dressed suddenly I heard the door bell ring, and I was surprised on who would come this early .