Finally making a difference

When Peyton finds herself in a bad situation, she relies on her new friends the famous boy band One Direction for help. Letting go of her old life to live her dream. Realizing what is going on she reaches out to old friends and as many fans as she can. Over obstacles and victories, holding onto the old fangirl life is the only thing keeping her from drowning in drama and reality.

31. Ping pong table tennis

OLIVIA POV

I woke up on the floor next to my three best friends and One Direction. Best Morning of my life.

PEYTON POV

WE all woke up eventually and got dressed. This apartment seemed to be getting smaller and smaller with so many of us in it. At least the other four boys would be going back to their own places tonight. I looked over and Olivia was just starring at Harry like a total stalker. I started laughing quietly. I knew that Harry was her favorite. She finally saw me laughing and mouthed the words 'shut up' to me. I moved Liams bag which was ontop of me, and looked over at him on the ground next to me. I smiled a little bit and looked up to see olivia drawing a heart in the air.

I did like Liam, I would date him if he asked me. But at the same time I wouldn't. I probably wouldn''t. In fact if he asked me out I would probably tell him to get his sorry ass back together with Danielle. I stood up and Olivia followed me to the kitchen where we found Niall stuffing his face. I causally said hi but I could tell Olivia was having a problem containing herself. We raided the fridge ourselves before Ellie joined us.

"Way to leave in there" She said

"You liked being in there. Alone, with the boys. Sleeping..." I said.

"Maybe" She said

"At least you probably wernt watching Harry sleep like Olivia was" I said.

"Shut up! Niall doesn't need to know this!" She said.

"I'm going to go before this gets dirty" He said then Megan walked in

"Haha losers Louis fell asleep next to me!" Megan said.

"Back off Louis's mine" I said. Niall now looked down right confused. I turned to him

"Before all of this Louis was my favorite" I said. He continued on his way out when Olivia asked if he wanted the rest of the chips. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around.

"So Niall were you really violently mastrobathing that one time?" Said Olivia

"I knew this was going to get dirty" He said

"Just answer it! I want to know to" I said.

"nooo I wasn't" He said

"Dont lie to me we all know the truth!" I said

"Then why did you ask?!" He said. Then Harry walked in.

"Hey you know Olivia watches you when you sleep?" Said Niall. Harry's eyes winded as he went to the fridge.

"wow thanks Niall" She said

"Oh Harry doesnt care" I said. He sat down at the table with us.

"Good morning ladies" Said Harry. My friends practically fell out of their seats.

"I know right" I said

"Know what" asked Harry.

"HEEEERRREEEEHHHHH" Said Megan. Harry looked at me for an answer.

"Your sleepy voice is some of the most sexiest shit ever. Remember that one time when I actually had to leave the room?" I said.

"aaahhhh" He said. After a while the rest of the boys joined us.

"So what are we going to do today!" Said Louis.

"Ed just texted me he wants to know if we want to go over and play ping pong." Said Liam

"Or in Nialls case beer pong" I said.

"Well are we going?" Said Liam

"Of course lets get ready!" Said Niall getting up. Me and my friends went up to the room I usually sleep in the get ready.

"Are we really about to meet Ed Sheeran?" Said Ellie

"I know I've never met him either!" I said. We fangirled a little bit.

"What should I wear!???" Screeched Olivia

"Whatever you wear will probably be less embarrassing than when Justin showed up here and I was in sweatpants and a sweatshirt" I said

"I cant believe your going to be in his video. Do you know how lucky you are?" Said Megan.

"I try to understand it but I really cant" I said

LATER AT EDS HOUSE PEYTON POV

Once again I find myself at some famous persons house, not that thats a bad thing.......

We went downstairs to find a huge room with this giant table in the middle.

"I GO FIRST" I said, pulling Olivia with me, Megan and Ellie got on the other side of the table and we all grabbed the paddles.

"Just to let everyone know, I've never played this before" I said before serving the ball. After a while things got dirty and personal. I actually ended up hitting Harry in the face and he fell to the ground.

"My beautiful cupcake I'm so sorry!" I said running over to his aid. After a few more injuries we switched around teams, and a few more injuries later we switched again.

It ended up being me against Harry and Louis.

"BRING IT LARRY" I said. My friends started cracking up, it took a little bit for Harry and Louis to catch on. Harry served it up and hit me straight in the face.

"HARRY" I said Dropping to the ground.

"Thats payback!" He said. I quickly crawled under the table and threw my paddle at his crotch. Now he was on the ground too. My friends gave me high fives when I stood back up. Ed returned with drinks, and since neither I or my friends could have any, we took it upon ourselves to take drunk videos of everyone. Even Liam decided to help because he had nothing better to do.

Liam had to later drive us home because everyone was wasted.