Finally making a difference

When Peyton finds herself in a bad situation, she relies on her new friends the famous boy band One Direction for help. Letting go of her old life to live her dream. Realizing what is going on she reaches out to old friends and as many fans as she can. Over obstacles and victories, holding onto the old fangirl life is the only thing keeping her from drowning in drama and reality.

5. A day with Louis

PEYTON POV

Louis had kind of always been my favorite, so i was actually extremely happy when he picked me up.

"So tell me about yourself, love" He said.

"Like what?"

"Oh i dont know. What do you like to do?"

"Well, I dance. Im a gymnast and have done some modeling in my days. I was in the school choir."

"Let me hear you sing."

"What...no" I said

"Come on!" He said. How could I not do that for him.

"What should I sing?"

"Whatever you want."

"No, tell me a song to sing."

"Hmm... Locked out of heaven-Bruno mars."

"Okay...." I said. It was so awkward singing in front of a member from the worlds biggest boy band.

"You make me feel like, I've been locked outta heaven. For to looong. For to loong. Yea you make me feel like, I've been locked of heaven for to loong. For to loooong." I said.

"Your actually pretty good" He said.

"Not as good as you." I said smirking.

"Im not kidding." He said. I smiled.

"Louis, how long do you think it will be until the paparazzi and the fans figure everything out?" I asked.

"I don't really know." He said as we pulled into the parking lot. People started gathering around the car.

"I think you just got your answer" He said before he grabbed onto me and we made a run for the door.

Once we got inside Louis was off. I stood there but moments later he returned with piles of stuff.

"Oh my god Louis, you were only gone for about 7 seconds!" I said. He smiled.

"Well lets try some of these on, shall we?" He asked. I nodded and we headed for the back.

LATER PEYTON POV

Louis wouldn't tell me how much he spent, but I could tell it was a lot. He insisted on carrying all of my stuff up to the room, but he kept dropping things so I ended up carrying stuff. All of the boys were in the room.

"You finally made it back!" Said Laim jumping up to grab the bags I was holding.

"Yes, and I am exhausted" I said plopping down on the couch.

"Do you want some tea?" Said Harry.

"Um sure, Ive never had it before." I said

"You've never had tea!?" He said astonished.

"Harold darling this is America, I drink water and coke." I said.

"I will be back with your tea then" He said smiling. Soon Louis and Liam returned.

"We are leaving for LA tomorrow" said Liam.

"AH, I love LA." Said Zayn. Harry returned with my tea. I took a sip, not knowing how hot it was.

"Whats wrong with it?" He said, like I had offended his cooking skills or something.

"Nothing, and thanks for warning me it was hot" I said sarcastically.

"sorry." He said looking down ashamed. I felt like I had just kicked a new born puppy in the face.

"I need to call Paul, I shall be right back." Said Liam. WE all nodded and he left the room.

LIAM POV

Paul didn't know about Peyton yet, and I needed to make sure it was alright if she came on the tour with us.

"What? No." He said

"Why not?"

"We don't need any extra bodies"

"Remember when Eleanor joined us?" I said

"So?"

"So, she was and extra body"

"Give me a good reason."

"Um, feedback. She could tell us what fans more her age would like us to do"

"Okay, go on"

"She has no where else to go."

"hmmm"

"Um......I'm running out of ideas" I said

"Fine, but she is you and the boys responsibility. She gets locked in jail or something, your problem. Your buying her food and figuring out where she will sleep"

"yea yea thanks" I said and hung up.

I walked out into the other room to tell the others.

"Taking care of you shouldn't be that hard!" Said Zayn putting her arm around her.

"Well we leave first thing in the morning so I say we get packed up" I said. They all nodded and left to go to their rooms.

"Hey Laim?" She said

"Yeah?"

"How do I pack, exactly?"

"Just leave the stuff in the bags, that should be fine. Turn on the tv or something" I said. She smiled and reached for the remote. I could hear Spongebob turn on as I went into my room.