When everything changes<3

Sally, Simanthia & Sunshine were walking in the park when they bump into a celebrity, Niall Horan from One direction!
Everything is just amazing. The girls never knew they would ever meet them.
But is life as easy as it seems?
will the girls stay best friends?
Will Sally give up on finding her love.
Will everything change?

1906Views

15. What the hell? :/

Sally's P.O.V
I had the best time ever with zayn.
I rang the doorbell and simmy and Shan answered the door, they flung the door open and were looking at me rather creepily.
"Where have you been Sally?!" Shania shouted at my face.
"With zayn, doing sports you know I love my sports, I beat zayn at football."
"Aww." Louis said
Shan rolled her eyes and let me go in. She pushed me to the coach and started asking me & zaynie questions.
"Sally, where were you?" Shan asked.
"I already told you!" I said starting to get annoyed.
"You're lying." Sunshine spat at my face.
"No, I'm not Sunshine!" I said and tears started filling up my eyes.
"Guys calm down, she's telling the truth." Zayn said.
"Why don't you believe us?" He asked.
Harry took his phone out and showed me & zayn a picture of Adam and mee?!
"What?" Zayn asked
"Were you both there?" Niall asked smiling at me. I felt so much better and answered.
"No Niall, we weren't." I said but then I thought of how lucky that girl was to meet Adam, I've never met him but he's my celebrity crush and I absolutely love him.

Tears started streaming down my face at the thought of it and my cheeks were flashing and going red with anger.
"Who did that?" I shouted.
"We don't know sweet heart, we thought you would know." Sim said
I turned around and went running out of the house.

Zayn's P.O.V

Sally turned around and ran out of the house. I was so angry.
"Sunshine what the fuck do you and them think your doing?" I asked and pointed a finger at the rest in disgust then went running out of the house to look for Sally.
"Sally!" I shouted but no reply. There was a sound of footsteps coming towards me but I didn't care and ran even faster.
"Zayn!" A familiar voice shouted.
I turned around to see Niall holding Simmy in his hands bridal style and running towards me. Whoa that must've been a hard thing to do I thought to myself.
"Wait zayn." Sim shouted.
So I waited, after about 5 seconds, they reached me and Niall put sim down.
"Why were you carrying her?" I asked
"She can't run and she doesn't have her asthma pump so yeah."
"Oh okay." I said .
"Zayn, Niall, we need to find Sally, I'm worried." Sim said.
"Me too." Me and Niall said at the same time. We kept searching until our legs were gonna fall off.
Niall fell to the ground, his legs probably couldn't hold him anymore so we stopped and sat down with our backs leaning against a wall to catch our breath.

Sim's P.O.V
I heard a familiar voice singing "how did we?" By Julia sheer I recognised the voice and ran towards where the voice was coming.
"Sally?" I said
I walked towards her and hugged her a big bear hug Niall and zayn were shouting my name.
"Sim where did ya go?" Niall was shouting, I loved his Irish accent.
But I ignored him and carried on hugging Sally I was so glad to see her, I was so happy!
After I finished hugging her I shouted.
"I'm here babe."
A few seconds later Niall and zayn were panting behind my back.
Zayn's eyes widened as he saw his best girl-friend, not girl friend a best girl friend which is like a boy and girl bestfriends. He went up to her and hugged her tight. Niall then walked up to her, kissed her cheek and sat opposite her crossed legs. Me and zayn did the same thing.
"Where did ya go babe?" Niall asked her.
"I couldn't bare hearing Shan spitting at my face like that and harry giving me those dirty looks, and most of all I couldn't bear the picture, it hurt me too much." Sally said then started sobbing.
"OMG harry and Shan are bastards." Zayn said
Then without realising I was agreeing with him, "Shazza are getting on my nerves now." I said crossly.
" I hate them." Niall said
"Do you guys think us 4 should go on holiday alone." Zayn asked emphasising the word 'alone.'
" yeah." Me and Niall said.
"okay, lets go home get our little Salpoop ready, I'll book the plane tickets, where do you guys wanna go?" Zayn asked.
"Lets let Sally choose." Niall said
"Um I don't mind, me sim & Sunshine have always wanted to go America, so how about that?" She said looking happy.
"Without Sunshine though." I added
"Alright, lets go home and get packed." Niall suggested.
"Yeah." I said and by that we walked home hand in hand in hand in hand ;)