When everything changes<3

Sally, Simanthia & Sunshine were walking in the park when they bump into a celebrity, Niall Horan from One direction!
Everything is just amazing. The girls never knew they would ever meet them.
But is life as easy as it seems?
will the girls stay best friends?
Will Sally give up on finding her love.
Will everything change?

1901Views

23. Taken..

Zayn's POV
"Wow guys that's something really, cute." Louis said
"Lou, do you love her?" Liam asked
"You can't!" Sim shouted
"Why not?" Lou said with a hurt face.
Sim looked at me and I nodded.
"See, Lou she loves this one guy and wants to be with him, her dream is to be his and Lou u can't just change that now." I explained.
"Okay." Lou said then went upstairs to sleep.
*1 minute later*
There was an awkward silence in the room so I told them I wanted to go to bed, Harry and Liam helped me up and sim and Niall decided to stay together downstairs.
I entered my room to find Sally asleep in her clothes, on my bed. I decided not to wake her up so I took off her trousers without looking, her top off and dressed her into Niall's sweats and t-shirt. If felt really weird but I'm scared that she might think I looked at her in the morning, I didn't let that bother me, I should just tell the truth, I cuddled in with her and slept.

Niall's POV:
Me and sim were alone in the living room.
"So babe." She said.
"Watcha wanna do." I asked
"I don't know, it's up to you." She said
"Wanna sing?" I asked
Oh for goodness sakes how stupid am I, she would probably be thinking oh what an idiot and all that about me.
"Yup." She said to my surprise. "How about we create a song?" She asked
"Yeah!" I said agreeing to the idea.
*3 hours later*
"So Liam starts:
Now that you can't have me
You suddenly want me
Now that I'm with somebody else
You tell me you love me
I slept on your doorstep
Begging for one chance
Now that I finally moved on
You say that you missed me all along

Harreh:
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think I am?
You only love to see me breaking
You only want me cause I'm taken
You don't really want my heart
No, you just like to know you can
Still be the one who gets it breaking
You only want me when I'm taken

Sim and Niall
You're messing with my head
Girl that's what you do best
Saying there's nothing you won't do
To get me to say yes
You're impossible to resist
But I wouldn't bet your heart on it
It's like I'm finally awake
And you're just a beautiful mistake

Zayn:
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think I am?
You only love to see me breaking
You only want me cause I'm taken
You don't really want my heart
No, you just like to know you can
Still be the one who gets it breaking
You only want me when I'm taken

Louis
Who you are underneath
No, thank you, I don't need
Another heartless misery
You think I'm doing this to make you jealous
And I know that you hate to hear this
But this is not about you anymore

Sally:
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think I am?
You only love to see me breaking
You only want me cause I'm taken
You don't really want my heart
No, you just like to know you can (no you don't, no you don't)
Still be the one who gets it breaking (breaking)
You only want me when I'm taken

Liam:
Now that you can't have me
You suddenly want me." Sim says excitedly.
"Wow that was great, I love the way we sing together." I said.
"Yeah same, lets sing with the boys for fun tomorrow.
"Wow nialler, that's amazing." Sim says.
"I know." I say whilst blushing.
"Aww my baby." She says and comes to hug me, I really loved her scent, it was just so irresistible, I lowered my nose and lips to her neck and started taking in her scent, then I felt the urge to get more of her but I couldn't, I was knackered.
"I'm so tired." Sim says
"So am I." I say and by that we linked arms and went up to bed.
On our way up the stairs we heard someone.
"Shh." Sim said, she obviously heard what I heard.
The noise was coming from the bathroom, we opened the bathroom to find Louis CUTTING?
"No Lou, no!" Sim said as tears rolled down her cheek.
"I can't, my love is just too." Louis started but he was cut off by someone... Behind us?
I looked to find a pale boy with curly hair.
"Our love?" Harry asked.
"Yes, what an idiot." Lou said and placed the sharp blade on his wrists.
I grabbed it off him.
"Lou you can't." I said tears were starting to roll down my cheeks as well, I never knew he loved her this much.
"No you can't tell me what to do, this is what I want to do because you all want me away from her." Lou said and snatched the knife out of my fingers.
"Have you even asked her?" Harry asked.
"No because her heart belongs with someone else, but you all won't understand anyway." Lou said
"Yes, we do Louis." Sim said and held my hand tighter.
"No you don't, this is fake skin, fake blood just to see how much it would hurt you to see him cut." Harry snorted
"Yup!" Louis said popping the P
"Oh Louis, that wasn't funny." Sim said

Sim's POV

Me and Niall got out of the bathroom and headed towards our bedroom door.
"Niall, I love you." I said
"I love you too, princess." He said and by that he grabbed me by the waist and picked me up so that he was cradling me in his arms.
"You know, I can't wait to go America." He said whilst playing with my hair, he had plaited all of it by the time I got off him. I looked at myself in the mirror then back at him.
"Wow mate, you can plait." I said and looked at myself in the mirror.
"Eww." I said
It was a spot between my cheek and ear, it was so ugly.
"What babe?" He asked
"Oh it's nothing, just a spot." I said and looked at it closely.
"You're insecure, don't know what for, you're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or." He sang and by the time we had finished singing I was on top of Niall but then I didn't feel like it today so I rolled off him and went to sleep.