New Girl. New Friends. New Life.

Eleanor Calder moves to London from her home town and attends her local highschool "London High" and when she met 5 boys that made her life go into a wild turn.

7. WHAT??!?!

WHAT?!?!?!?

Liam's POV

"Well.." I started
"Spit it out Liam" Johanna said
"I need to tell you something but it has to be just us I don't know if they can take it, he'll I don't know if you can" I said
Johanna nodded closing the door and looked at me as in saying say it
I sighed
"It's Louis.." I trailed
"Liam whats wrong with him?" She asked
"He... He .. Has" I stuttered starting to sob
"He has what Liam please tell me" she said tears welling up in her eyes
"He has... Leu- He has Leukemia" I finally spat it out
"Oh my god" he said completely sobbing now she fell to her knees with her face in her hands and her knees to her chest. I kneeled down to comfort her.
"I'm sorry Johanna, you can still visit him everyday" I said
"It's not your fault, and ok i'll keep that in mind just why Louis?" She sobbed
"That's what were all thinking" I responded

Louis' POV

Why can't I move or see anything it's all darkness, I can hear though. I hear everyone in my room but one voice is not there. Liam. Where is he?

Eleanor's POV

We were all sitting in Louis' room talking about memories, well they all were I only talked about the few I had. I kept glancing over to see him with pale skin and plenty of tubes. Ugh. I hated seeing the one I love like this. Harry was the worst of all of us I mean Louis was his Bestfriend he was closest to Lou. I walked over to sit beside Harry to comfort him saying things like "he's gonna get better" and he'll be the old Lou soon don't worry" ...well I hope.

Liam's POV

Johanna invited me in and I accepted. We sat at the kitchen table I believe and were just talking about Louis when she asked me something.
"Liam do you think you could take me to see him?" She asked
"Absolutely" I responded
"Wait what about the girls" I said
"Lottie will be in charge" she reassured me
"Ok let's go then" I said
"Alright" she said
We got in my car and headed to the hospital. At least she can talk to him because they haven't spoken in a while.

Niall's POV

I wonder how Liam is doing? How Johanna is taking it? How his sisters are? Well that's all a mystery till Liam gets here. I looked around to everyone Zayn, Perrie, Danielle, and Eleanor were all putting their jackets on.
"Where are you guys going?" I asked
"Mom wants me to come home for dinner" Zayn said
"Homework" Eleanor replied
"Babysitting" Danielle said
"Mom wants me home as well" Perrie replied
"Oh ok" I said
"Byeee" they all said
And just like that they were gone leaving me and Harry with a sleeping Louis.

Harry's POV

Me and Niall were talking about Louis when we heard the doctors and Liam.... And Johanna? We got up and went to see them. When we got out Johanna must've noticed my puffy eyes from a day of crying
"Aww Harry'she said and hugged me
"Hi Johanna" I said
Niall went over to Liam and I saw a worried look on both their faces

Niall's POV

I went over to Liam to talk to him.
"Hey Liam why did you bring Johanna over here?" I asked
"To see her son?" He responded
"Do you really think a mom wants to see her son in a coma!" I whisper yelled
"Louis' in a coma?!" He whisper yelled back
"Yeah?, you didn't know" I asked
"No I left when he wasn't" he said
"What do we do" I asked
"We have to tell her" he said
"Ok" I said and we both left to see her and Harry

Liam's POV

"Johanna we forgot to tell you something" I said
"What" she questioned
"Louis' in a coma" Niall said
"WHAT?!?!?!" Johanna yelled
"And you didn't tell me Liam?"
"I didn't know I left today before he went in it to tell you he had leukemia" I responded
"Oh I'm sorry" she responded
"It's ok I don't blame you" I said
"We'll can I go see him?" She asked
"Of course" Harry said
We lead her into Louis' room. Once we got into the room Johanna ran to Louis' side grabbing ahold of his hand

Johanna's POV

Oh my god my poor Boobear why him?! First I found out he has leukemia and then he's in a coma. How am I going to live without him if he slips away? How am I going to tell the girls? Especially Lottie? They'll be heartbroken I gotta tell them soon. I just can't believe he has this. How it developed in such a short time.

Harry's POV

I was the only one with Louis. I never left. At all. I was sobbing with my head I'm my elbow, holding his hand. It was still. Too still. I looked up at his face pale. I put my head back in my arm. Then I felt...a movement?
I looked up he was still. I looked back down then felt it again realizing it was his hand squeezing mine I smiled
"LOUIS LOUIS?"  I questioned shaking him. Nothing.

Louis' POV

I just squeezed someone's hand? But who? Could it have been my moms since she was here earlier? No it felt bigger then hers. Then that's when it hit me. My besfriend Harry. I tried speaking to him after he yelled my name twice but nothing. Why can't I speak why?