So In Love

Jaclyn Montana A 15 old girl how moved to london a new school and new people!!! She has a famous Sister mia montana (whos dating harry styles)
she became bff with lottie and gemma

BTW Lottie and gemma are young in here so harry is older then gemma just read the story and you willl see(:

25. Chapter 24

As i pointed to the corner she looked at me and finally looked i seen the tear rolling down her cheek!

"You knew all about this and didnt tell me!" she yelled whispered at me and looked again!

"Lottie if i told you yuo wouled of believeme so it was better for me to show you insteaad! Cuase i know you would do th same for me! I said

"Yeah your right!""Im going to ingore him just play along!" she said i agreed with her the bell rang an we rang to the class to get our stuff Gemma had walked ouside with our stuff she a really good girl!

"What happen?" she asked

"he's cheating on me with rachel!" se said

"the cheeerleader!"" Gemma said shock. Me and Lottie shook our head yes

"But she has a plan to ingore him and play along with it!" i said to her as we open our lockers to but our books in and grab the other.

"Gottcha!" she said with he awesome accent

we walked down the hall to see koby and cameron talking! We grabbed cameron and left but koby grabbed Lotties arm!

"Hey babe why no hello!" he asked she pulled her arm away from him and smirked! he smirked back!

We started walking and lottie stopped us and walked bac to koby and slapped him hard! she started to cry we hugged her

"Dont cry lottie we are doing the right thing!" i said

"Confused here!" cameron said

"Its private!" gemma said

~lasted period!!~

"Im glad to be going home!"lottie said

"Are yall still coming over!" i asked looking at lottie the most!

"Yah!" gemma said

"I will i dont care if hes there or not he is NOT ruining my friendship!"Or my fun time with the b doubleff(:?" she said hugging us! we walked to our locker to but our bocks in and got our purse and cheer bags for tomorrow!

We walked inside to see Kobya n the othr Jerk Jocks! "hey Babe!" josh said I looked at them and round my eyes!

"Koby your evil stepsister is here!" chris said koby and te other laughed

"You know what chris shut the hell uup im tired of all of yall! your just mad im dating the NIALL FAMOUS HORAN and not you and you cant get none of this!" i said gemma and lottie were laughing

"Wow One direction! that the most gayest boyband ever!" he said I looked at gemma and lottie

"You know thw fuck what! thats our brothers your talking about atleast girls want them more then any of you assholes!" lottie said tearing up

"You just mad that you cant be them have all the girl on you! Yall are assholes you go N-O-T-H-I-N-G!! she yelled

"Oh shut the fuck up!" koby yelled

"Like you have room to talk CHEATER!" lottie said getting in koys face he pushed her and she fell! we help her up!!

"THATS IT! your the worst stepbrother i ever had you never treat my friends right and im done!" i got up in kobys face. I finally did it i punched him in the face and he hit me back we started actually fist fighting! everyone was breaking us up he mostly go torn up!

"ITs over koby o more me or you!" lottie said i ran over to them and cried we grabd our stuff i packedd a bag cause i was staying at Lotties for awhile!