A Summer With The Janoskians

{THIS IS A JANOSKIAN FAN FICTION}
If you haven't heard of the Janoskians look them up on youtube as "Janoskians" or "Daresundays"

Britney, Olivia, Jasmine, Jaycee and Ashley arrive in Melbourne they are excited about their summer vacation in Australia. Britney goes somewhere by herself one day cause the others were sleeping when she meets a boy, Beau. But the way she meets him isn't what you call a good start as he is covered in Milk.

1. Hi I'm Beau

-Britney's POV-

I sat front row at a street show I'm here with friends its just i wanted to go out but they were sleeping in so i decided to head out. this is our second day in Melbourne so I thought I should go see what this city has to offer I was watching a magic trick when a boy with a white muscle shirt walks into the area takes off his snap back and dumps a carton of milk on his head everyone gasps I cover my mouth but find myself giggling I get a call I look at the caller ID, Jazz I sigh and get up and walk away from the crowed
"Hello?" I say
"Brit where do you go?" She asks
"I went out I'll be back short-" I'm cut of by running into someone and dropping my phone and falling to the ground
"I'm so sorry" the voice says the strong Aussie accent makes my heart melt
"It's ok I should have watched where I was going" I said as he helped me up his went hand I look him over and realize its the boy that dumped milk on his head
"Hi I'm Beau" he says sticking out his hand
"Hi I'm Britney" I said
"Nice to meet you" he says
"Yeah, what was with the milk thing?" I ask
"Just a dare" he says
"A Dare? Your pretty confident I would have taken a chicken." I said
"Yeah well I never back down from a dare" he says

-Beau's POV-

Good line Beau! I mentally award myself, she's definatly interested now. She smiles
"Never?" She asks
"Never" I repeat
"Beau Beau!" James yells running towards me with a towel he hands it to me I smile and thank him but Witt my eyes I'm telling him to get the fuck away. He makes up am excuse to leave
"I have to uh go feed my uh cat" he says and leaves she looks at me I hear a voice and look own at her hand
"Shit" she says and put the phone to her ear
"Hello? You there Jazz?" She says I hear everything the person on the other end is saying
"Who's Beau?" She asks in a seductive voice
"Someone I met see you back at the hotel ok?" She says
"Is he hot?" He girl asks she looks at me I look around acting like I don't hear
"Yeah, I gotta go bye" she says and hangs up, she thinks I'm hot, cool.
"You think I'm hot?" I say smirking she goes red
"You heard that?!" She asks embarrassed
"Every bit" I said chuckling she smiled
"I guess it's out there now...." She said robbing her foot on the ground awkwardly looking around
"Wanna hang out?" I ask
"Maybe another day when you don't have milk all over you" she says, I just got rejected.
"Yeah, I hope this isn't to forward but can I have your number?" I asked
"Yeah just put yours in mine and I'll put mine in yours" she said we exchanged phones and put numbers in and handed them back. I put my name in on her phone as
"Beau The Sex God" and handed it back to her going back to home screen to make sure when I text he later or something it would be a surprise. I gave her cheek a peck before we said goo bye I turned and left as she did when I was greeted by James and Skip
"Who's that?" Skip asks
"the prettiest girl in Melbourne" I responded.

A/N:

Sorry if your not a Janoskianator and his comes up in the One Direction Fan Fiction app I can't control that. And I hope you enjoy it it's not really my best Movella but I can't wait to get into writing it I hope you enjoyed it and if you don't know them look them up on youtube; Janoskians or Daresundays! Thanks for reading