A Summer With The Janoskians

{THIS IS A JANOSKIAN FAN FICTION}
If you haven't heard of the Janoskians look them up on youtube as "Janoskians" or "Daresundays"

Britney, Olivia, Jasmine, Jaycee and Ashley arrive in Melbourne they are excited about their summer vacation in Australia. Britney goes somewhere by herself one day cause the others were sleeping when she meets a boy, Beau. But the way she meets him isn't what you call a good start as he is covered in Milk.

8. Double Datin' With The Twins

-Olivia's POV-

Me and Jazz were going on a double date with our twins.

"Are you ready yet Jazz?" I ask through the door

"Yeah just gotta put on my jeans" she said I walked down the stairs and a knock sounded on the door I quickly opened the door and saw Luke, Jai and Beau

"Luke!" I said and hugged him he spun me around

"Come in guys" I said

"Why are you here Beau? not being mean" I said

"Someone needs to keep Britney entertained" he said winking at me Jai pinched him I giggled

"Beau!" I heard Britney's voice say as she galloped down the steps and jumped into his srm she tugged him up the stairs

"Oi Beau!" Jai calls after him they stop

"Don't be silly wrap your willy!" Jai says pointing at him Beau juat laughs as Britney contiues to tug him up the steps.

***

"I'm stuffed!" Luke yells as he sits back in his chair people stare Jai does an adorable laugh. Luke starts to push around my feet under the table with his own I giggle.

-Britney's POV-

Me and Beau were watching a movie and he kept leaving pecks on my neck and smiling against my skin telling me funny stories about his past I was giggling of course he was the most amazing guy ever he never failed to make me smile he was my Beau.

-Jazz's POV-

We walked into the aracde

"What shall we do? Devide and concour or Group and elimanate?" Luke asked

"Stay together..." Jai says slipping his arm around my waist

"Well ok then Jai, Prank time?" Luke says

"Wait what?" Olivia says

"Don't worry about it, We will keep it to the minimum" Luke says kissing the tip of her nose

"You better." Olivia says smiling

Jai kisses my cheek and they disapear into the dark arcade.

"What happened to group and elimanate?" I said Olivia shrugs. The music in the arcade was blasting and me and Olvia played some games I felt hands on my waist when I was just about to shoot the ball playing pool with Olivia when Jai kissed my neck and put his hands on mine and made the winning shot for me. Luke tickled Olivia and kissed her smiling

"How'd it go?" I asked Jai, He smirked

"Fantastic we got so many people..." Jai says

Luke yawns

"Lets go home I'm tired and I don't think you guys want Brit getting arrested." Luke says

"Home?" I asked Jai He kissed the back of my head and whispered in my ear

"Were crashing at your place" He says I smiled I loved how Jai and Luke could invite them selves over and it was impossible to get mad at them...

***

When we got home Brit and Beau were out on the couch with the T.V still on. Luke turned off the T.V and tucked in his older brother and Brit. I followed Jai up the steps where he cuddled me in my bed everything was perfect.

-Olivia's POV-

I followed Luke up the steps he took off his shirt his curly hair messing up. He got in the bed. wearing his jeans.

"I can find you some pants to wear if you want.." I said

"Nah I'm good is it alright with you if I just wear my boxers?" He asked I nodded

"Yeah." I said I saw this as my chance to prove to Luke I was as into him as he was me.

"I hope you dont mind if I do the same?" I said pulling down my pants his eyes went wide

"No I dont mind.." He said trailing off I took off my shirt and out his over my head and crawled in next to him as he kicked off his jeans I fell asleep with my head on his chest.