A Summer With The Janoskians

If you haven't heard of the Janoskians look them up on youtube as "Janoskians" or "Daresundays"

Britney, Olivia, Jasmine, Jaycee and Ashley arrive in Melbourne they are excited about their summer vacation in Australia. Britney goes somewhere by herself one day cause the others were sleeping when she meets a boy, Beau. But the way she meets him isn't what you call a good start as he is covered in Milk.

5. A First Kiss Has To Be Special

-Jai's POV-

~Been a Week since Beau and Britney Kissed~

"Come on Jai grow a pair and just kiss her! James kissed Ashley, Skip kissed Jaycee!" Beau says
"It's our first kiss together" I said
"So?" Beau says
"A first kiss has to be special it has to be real you know you have to feel it.." I said but all I get in response is Beau and Luke's snorting and laughs
"I'm it just going to kiss her I have to feel it" I said and walked out of the room and down the hall of our house me and Luke have moved in with Beau. He's now out legal guardian...
"Don't be so sensitive!" Beau yells down the hall
"I'm not!" I yell back as they laugh more I get dressed in a black ops 2 t-shirt and black jeans with white converse and my grey beanie with strings and walk out grabbing my penny board from the rack Beau bought
"Where are you going?" They ask
"To see Jasmine" I said
"Don't forget to pucker!" Luke yells as I close the door I sigh I hate being the youngest out of my brothers they pick on me most of the time of Skip isn't around.

I penny board towards the girls house, Should I kiss Jasmine? Or should I wait? I pull out my phone to get my mind off things I decide to Keek. (Keek if you don't know is this website that celebrities and stuff have profiles or what ever on and you can Record this 36 second video clip and post it and people can like and comment and stuff check out Jai's @Jai_Brooks Beau's @BeauB Luke, Skip and James have one but I'm not sure what they are)
I start to record my Keek while I'm penny boarding
"Hey guys thought I'd Keek since I haven't done one in a while I'm just on my way to a friends house right now... And I thought about Keek and I just needed it to get my mind off of things if you have an up questions or anything comment below and I'll get back to you later Bye!" I said and ended it I titled it
"Mind off things..." And locked my phone and put it in my back pocket.
I arrived at the girls' house and knocked on the door Jasmine answered the door
"Hey Jai" she says smiling
"Hey Jazz" I said
"Come in" she says
"Ok" I said I walk into the house and shut the door she hugs me
"I haven't seen you in a week I missed you" I hug her back
"I missed you too" I said she lets go and we go into the living room I pull her onto my lap facing me one of her legs on each of my sides I put my hands on her hips she smiles at me
"Smooth move Jai" she says
"I try my best" I said she put her fore head against mine and our noses touched I turned my head away
"Why won't you kiss me?" She asked
"I want my first kiss with you to be special" I said
"This isn't special?" She asks
"Jazz don't be upset" I said
"I'm not upset" she said
"How about you and mean go out tonight?" I said she smiled
"Ok" she said
"I lo-" I'm cut off by Skip bursting into the room with Jaycee following him he looks at me
"Oh shit are we um interrupting anything like you know... A first kiss?" He asks
"No" I said
"Come on you pussy just kiss her" he says
"Fuck off Skip" I said
"Yes master" Skip says and bows Jaycee laughs and they run back out if the room
"Losers" me and Jazz say at the same time.

-Luke's POV-

"Hey Beau!" I call down the hallway from the bathroom gelling my hair
"Yeah!" He calls back down
"Do you think Jasmine is going to dump Jai?" I ask as he comes into view
"If he doesn't kiss her soon" Beau says
"Yeah but I just don't want him to get hurt" I said
"That's sweet Luke but Jai is going to be ahy okay" he says turning and going into his room.
"I hope so" I say to myself
"Don't talk to yourself it's creepy!" Beau yells from in his room
"Yeah yeah!" I say as we chuckle