kidnapped by one direction !

sophie got kidnapped by one direction , the band that she loves whats gonna happen with her ???

3. raped by my crush ( harry styles )

sophie p.o.v

i woke up on the morning my head was really hurting and i was so tired i heard footsteps coming , i didnt want to see anyone's face i was really sad and hurted someone just opened the door and i acted like im sleeping i heard him saying

' she's sleeping '

it was harry's voice , omg! i hate him but he was my crush from one direction my dream band , all the love turned to hate , i want this to be all dream  i opened my eyes , i saw harry sitting on the bed near me

' morning , breakfast is ready '

he said

' i dont want to eat '

i said

' you have to '

he said in an angry voice

' no , i dont have to eat , leave me alone '

i said

he didnt said any word he was just staring at me he came closer and closer and he hold my hands really tight and start kissing my neck

' fuck off '

i yelled trying to kick him and move away from him but i failed i couldnt move at all

he ignored me and kept kissing my neck as he continued from my neck to my chest he took off my shirt and continued to my stomack he kept kissing he pulled my pants away and my panties he pressed his lips against mine  he thrusted two fingers inside me i screamed

' shh'

was all he said

after some seconds he was naked he lifted me on his lap and i tried to move and get away from him but he pulled me closer he was seriously strong am i going to be raped by him , by harry , by my crush from that band which i love !!!

' stop it , it really hurts '

i shoutes my eyes was full of tears and sadness

he ignored me and kept on doing what he was doing then got off the bed and wore his clothes and he walked out of the room he locked the door and i kept crying why this is happening to me i dont deserve this

AFTER SOME MINUTES

niall came in  niall was the only one who didnt hurt me he didnt do anything to me

' sophie im really sorry about the boys i dont know why the.y.......... wait are you crying ? '

he said

' yea '

i said and ccried more

' why , what happened ? '

he said

' h-harry ...'

i said

' what he did to you !!!! '

he shouted

' he raped me '

i said and start to cry more and more i couldnt stop

niall was really angry he walked out of the room and i heard some voices out

' WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT TO HER HARRY?? WHY DID YOU EVEN KIDNAPP HER I CANT GET IT , LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE '

he shouted at ........... harry

' DONT SHOUT NIALL , OKAY??? ICAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO '

harry shouted

harry came in the room and then niall came in too .................

so guys hope you like it comment and tell me what do you think about that thanks for the likes and the favourites i really appreciate that thanks !! <3