kidnapped by one direction !

sophie got kidnapped by one direction , the band that she loves whats gonna happen with her ???

12. how did you find me?

sophie p.o.v

i was so afraid , like SO afraid , i couldnt move at all , i locked the door and i stayed there , my heart was beating so fast , how did they find me ? , i grabbed my phone and i called niall

' hey sophie , how are you '

he said

' niall help me please , someone is knocking the door really hard and i think its harry or zayn ! '

i said

' what !!!! how did they find you ? '

he yelled

' i have no idea! '

i said

' just stay in a room and lock the door '

he said

he hanged up the phone

i was really scared

' OPEN THEDOOR OR WE WILL BREAK IT !'

someone yelled it seemed zayn's voice

'we?!! he was with someone ! maybe harry , oh my god !

they broke the door and came in , i heard footsteps , i wanted to hide somewhere , i got under the bed

the footsteps was coming closer

they knocked the door of my room

i didnt make any sound , tears was streaming down my face

' open the door bitch '

it was harry's voice

omg!

they broke the door and they got in , i was under the bed hiding

' where are you babe '

zayn said

harry was searching everywhere , he opened the closet , he looked under the things , at last he came closer to the bed he looked under it , our eyes met

he grabbed my wrist

'NO LEAVE ME ALONE '

i yelled

i tried to run , but harry and zayn grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall

' do you think you can escape ?'

zayn said

' leave me alone '

i yelled

' how did you find me ?'/

i yelled and cried

' it isnt that hard babe , we opened the twitter and suddenly we found a pic of you and niall in this hotel , we took the address and we came ! '

zayn said and smirked

' you bastards , leave me alone '

i yelled

zayn got really angry his face turned red , his eyes turned red and it was full of anger

' behave '

he yelled , he kicked me and kicked me , he didnt stop from kicking me

' zayn stop you are going to kill her '

harry said

zayn stopped and looked at me with anger

' when i say behave you have to behave or something you dont like will happen ! '

he yelled an grabbed me outside the room

harry grabbed my phone andd came closer to me

' from where you got this ??!!'

he said

' why do you want to know ?'

i said

' nevermind'

he said and threw it on the floor ir broke into pieces

' what the hell harry!!! '

i yelled

' lets go ! '

zayn said , they grabbed me outside , i found louis standing outside

' louis!!! '

i was surprised that louis was also there , louis looked at me andd he didnt say anything

anna's p.o.v

i saw them taking her outside i hide in a place , they went , i felt so bad , i wanted to get her back home  , i thought that i could do it , but i failed , after some minutes i went to my car and drived back home , ill  get her back , i have to , when i get the chance

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FAVS AND LIKES , COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK , LOVE YOU ALL !! <3