Look After You ~Squeal to Taken~

Eleanor is gone, Louis hates to admit it now he is left with their new born baby boy Tommy. Louis has always dreamed about having a son with Eleanor, once the dream came true Eleanor died causing it to turn into a nightmare Louis hardly ever comes out of his room but when he does and Tommy tries to get close Louis gets un comfortable everytime blaming Tommy for the death of Eleanor. Will he ever accept the fact that he needs to be a father? Read Taken first you'll get it a lot more.

6. Your Not Getting That Your A Father Now

-Niall's POV-

I sat in the hospital room with Harry as he slept, curled up as usual they put one of those tube things across his nose (like what Bella wore in the hospital in Twilight :D) so he would t have to have that mask on he just breathes the gas in that way, but it might be only temporary depends on what he likes more I shook his shoulder
"Morning Hazza" I said I said he weakly smiled at me and slid up so his torso was leaned up on the bed he was still on his side though. It was silent except for the heart beat machine that was beside the bed and the beeps for the IV the door opened I looked behind me to see Anne and Gemma
"Oh Niall" Anne said and came over and hugged me
"How long have you been here?" She asked me
"Since his first morning here... About a week" I said
"Thank you for staying here, I thought it would be Louis to stay with him but I guess him and Eleanor would be pretty busy with Tommy" she said
"You don't know do you?" I asked her while Gemma went over and sat next to a now sleeping Harry and pulled up his sheets and thin yarn blue hospital blanket
"What do I not know?" Anne asked
"Eleanor.... She died" I said Anne covered her mouth as a year streamed down her cheek
"Louis must be crushed" she said
"He pretty much disowned Tommy, he blames Tommy for the death of Eleanor" I said and scratched my head
"Explain everything to me" she said
"Ok" I said

-Zayn's POV-

I was sitting in the living room when I started to hear the beat of "How to save a life" by the fray I walk to the room where the instruments are and see Louis playing the piano looking down at the keys, seeing Louis so upset made me so sad, Louis was alway the type to have a smile on his face always and to always be able o put one on your face a week ago when Eleanor died he changed he's always playing songs on the piano or the guitar. He still won't go near Tommy but Eleanor's funeral is in a few days
So Louis can't make it look like he's neglecting Tommy or anything somes gonna have to suck it up and be a Dad. Niall texted me saying Anne and Gemma are down visiting Harry from Cheshire I told him to tell them to stay down for the funeral.
I finally got cuddled up to Pierrie after our busy week when Tommy started to cry I sighed
"I got it babe" she said and kissed me and walked up the steps, I walked back down the hall to Louis who was flipping through his piano book, I knocked on the door which was half open
"Come in" he said his voice sad. I walked in
"Hey" I said
"Hey" he said still examining the songs in the book
"How are feeling?" I asked
"Same old" he said that's when I snapped
"No Louis your not the same old, you've changed so much your not you! And your or getting that your a father now, I know there is a piece of you that loves that baby Eleanor did this for you" Harry filled me in on EVERYTHING
"She was going to die sooner or later and she knew that when she got pregnant she saw it as a chance so you wouldn't be alone so you'd have a piece of her with you forever but if she'd known that you were going yo be lie this she would have never even given birth. She loved you so much Louis just remember she did this for you." I said I looked down at him and saw him shaking from crying and sobs were coming from him as he sat with his head in his hands crying. I left the room it's about time he knew everything.

-Louis' POV-

I cried for why felt like forever I knew what I had to do I was crying wiping the tears from my eyes I quickly got up from my piano stool when I tripped over the leg and fell over I leaned against the leg of the piano I pulled up the sleeve of my wool sweater and saw the 6 distinct scars from the cuts I did to myself I covered them again and got up I went out walked right passed Zayn and Pierrie and grabbed my jacket
"Where are you going?" Zayn asks
"I'm not letting my best friend die too" I said and opened the door and walked out to my car and got in and closed the door taking the note Zayn had given me about Harry and read it again 50% survival rate... Then it hit me he could be dying right now with out me I quickly turn on my car and drive towards the hospital

-Niall's POV-

Gemma and Anne went to a hotel for the night and I was down getting something to eat while Harry slept. I was at the back of a line of about 20 people I was going to be here for a while

*PLAY NEVER SAY NEVER BY THE FRAY*
-Louis' POV-

I park my car and run across the parking lot and into the doors and go to the main desk
"Where's Harry Styles?" I ask the lady
" I'm sorry whats your name he's under a listed visitor domain" she said
"Louis Tomlinson" I said she nodded
"Your right at the top of his list go on up room 407" she says I run to the elevator and press the down button I wait and it's not coming I look over and see a door with a sign "STAIRS" I ran t it and opened it I ran up the cement stair case the sound of my white low cut converse slapping against the cement echoing in the room I reach a door that said 4 I opened it and ran and found the room 407 I run into it and see a pale Harry curled up on the bed I walk up catching my breath I grab his hand
"Harry wake up" I said
"Harry?" I said silence
"Harry!?"
"No no no Harry wake up please!" I said I kneeled down beside his bed his eyes shut straight face his shiny brown curls now dull I squeeze his hand
"Harry please wake up" I said to the silent body
"You can't be dead" I said
"You just can't be" I said as I looked at him as a little slide show of the memories that me and Harry have had I get up I take off my jacket and hang it up I open up Harry's covers and get In The bed beside him laying infront of him I look t his long thick lashes, I look at his innocent figure,
"My Fiancé and now my Best friend? What else can the world take away from me?" I ask as I grab his hand and hold it in both of mine
"I'm going to miss you Harry, I'm sorry for being such a dick you knew it was right to keep those things from me it's my fault your in here I never should have been so mean" I said I started to sing to him I started to sing "Look After You" by The Fray to him

"If I don't say this now I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I want to take
Forget the urgency but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate

Be my baby
Be my baby
I'll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you, won't you be the one I'll always know?
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Be my baby
Be my baby
I'll look after you
And I'll look after you

If ever there was a doubt
My love she leans into me
This most assuredly counts
She says most assuredly

-Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
(After you)
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh

It's always have and never hold
You've begun to feel like home
What's mine is yours to leave or take
What's mine is yours to make your own

-Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby

-Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby

-Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh" I sang I laid there after as my eyes fogged with tears as the dripped down onto his pillow I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I have yet lost another person that meant the world to me.