Look After You ~Squeal to Taken~

Eleanor is gone, Louis hates to admit it now he is left with their new born baby boy Tommy. Louis has always dreamed about having a son with Eleanor, once the dream came true Eleanor died causing it to turn into a nightmare Louis hardly ever comes out of his room but when he does and Tommy tries to get close Louis gets un comfortable everytime blaming Tommy for the death of Eleanor. Will he ever accept the fact that he needs to be a father? Read Taken first you'll get it a lot more.

1. Welcome Home Tommy

-Harry's POV-

We left the hospital that night without seeing Eleanor. Me and Danielle were the only two people who knew she was gone we got to take Tommy home Louis carried him into the house he was wrapped in a blue blanket with Carrots on it Niall had gave it to him he was wearing his blue hat and was sleeping he was always sleeping he was sucking on his little thumb in Louis' arms Louis sat on the couch smiling he kissed Tommy's forehead and his blue eyes opened he got Louis' ocean eyes and cheeks he looked a lot like Louis and a little bit like Eleanor you old tell from an early start he had Louis' hands.
"He's beautiful Louis" Pierrie said
"Thank you, would you like to hold him?" He asked
"Could I?" Pierrie said smiling Louis nodded and stood up from his spot beside me and handed him to Pierrie who smiled
"He's sleeping" she said
"He always is" Niall said
"I can tell he is never going to leave Eleanor's arms" she said I looked over at Danielle who was tearing up
"I'm kind of tired guy I'm going to un o to bed" she said holding in her tears she pecks Liam on the cheek and is gone I bite my lip to keep me from crying
"Um can I hold him?" I asked Pierrie looked at Louis who nodded I cradled Tommy in my arms his eyes slowly opened and his lips curved into a little smile. He also had Louis' smile.
"He smiled at you" Louis said I started to tickle his stomach when he grabbed my finger and held it I smiled Louis smiled as well everyone did as well
"Well Harry your now not the youngest in the house." Zayn said
"Finally" I said putting him back in Louis' arms
"So what did they say was wrong with El?" Louis asked
"They needed to keep her for a few days she might be sick or something" I said
"Oh" Louis says
"It's 10 Lou we should really put Tommy to bed" Liam says
"I will I just want to give him a snack or something you guys go ahead" Louis says we all start to go up the stairs
"Harry can you stay?" He says
"Yep" I say and go down Louis gets a bottle prepared as I held Tommy I sat down as Louis started to feed him the bottle from in my hands after a few sips he fell asleep in my arms again we walked up the stairs and took off his blankie and laid him in his crib in his blue onesie Louis took off his hat revealing his little hairs his eyes opened Louis put the carrot blankie on top of him and there was a little pillow for him
"We should sing to him" Louis suggests
"Yeah" I said
"What song?" He asks
"Little things" I said
"You can't go to bed with out a cup of tea, but maybe that's the reason why you talk in your sleep and all these conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me" he sang softly I went after him
"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape" I sang but stopped after I noticed her was asleep Louis took out the baby monitors and set one up beside Tommy's crib on the table and took one in his room we shut of the light and left Tommy with the fishy light on I shut the door and wen into my room I had nightmares about telling Louis and how he might react. Some violent things involving Tommy it was horrible. I woke up at 1 and went it the hospital I quickly got throu and went up to Eleanor's room when I walked in she was pale and lifeless I walked up
"Harry" she whispered
"Eleanor you can die" I said
"It's to late" she said
"What if Louis goes crazy and hurts Tommy?" I ask
"I'll make sure it doesn't happen" she said
"How?" I ask
"I don't know but protect him will you?" She says
"El I'm not cut out to be a father." I said
"I know Harry there's something I need to tell you" she says
"Go ahead"
"I have been in-" she was cut off and then she clenched up in pain she shrieked in pain
"El whats wrong?!' I asked
"It's happening"she says
"What's happening?" I asked
"The rejection" she says she rolls onto her back she reaches out her hand I take it
"Harry!" She yelled
"Harry help me!" She yelled
"What can I do?!" I asked yelling as tears rolled down my cheeks
She screamed on her back I sat on the bed
"What can I do?!" I yelled
"You have too-" she speaks cut off by her loss of air she was breathing heavily when she just stopped breathing her hand grew lifeless in mine I laid ,y hand down her face closing her eyes
"Nurse!" I yelled I ran towards the door
"Nurse!" I yelled a women in scrubs ran towards me
"What's wrong?" She asks me
"She's dead!" I yell the nurse runs in
"You can be here please leave" she says I take one last look at Eleanor and ran out of the hospital I was running down the hall I trip and just sit back and cry I lean against the wall and hug my knees to my chest
Why does all this bad shit have to happen to me? First being kidnapped, being harmed whole being kidnapped, my best mates girlfriends dying and only one had the opportunity to stay alive and now she's dead AGAIN I feel a hand on my arm I look up and see her my heart sinks