Look After You ~Squeal to Taken~

Eleanor is gone, Louis hates to admit it now he is left with their new born baby boy Tommy. Louis has always dreamed about having a son with Eleanor, once the dream came true Eleanor died causing it to turn into a nightmare Louis hardly ever comes out of his room but when he does and Tommy tries to get close Louis gets un comfortable everytime blaming Tommy for the death of Eleanor. Will he ever accept the fact that he needs to be a father? Read Taken first you'll get it a lot more.

4. The Widower

-Harry's POV-

Me, Niall and Zayn get home from shopping when we walk in we see Louis on the couch with tissues surrounding him he's laying down crying in his sleep I walk over and sit down beside him the baby starts to cry
"Niall can you?" I say he nods
"I'm going to help him" Zayn says and follows him up the steps I put my hand on Louis' shoulder
"Louis?" I whisper he wakes up and looks at me eyes swollen with tears
"She's dead Harry" he whispers
"Who?" I ask already knowing
"El-Elea-Eleanor" he sniffles shaking and crying.
"Oh Louis I'm so sorry" I said
"Wy it's not like it's your fault" Louis says Niall was bringing Tommy down when Louis freaked out
"No get him away from me!" Louis shouted
"What why?" Niall asked
"He killed Eleanor!" Louis shouted Niall's face dropped
"Louis I didn't know she died are you ok?" He asked
"I will be if he isn't in this room" Louis said looking right at Tommy
"What's her cause of death?" I asked
"Birth" he says
"I don't get it she seemed so healthy" I said
"Se was until she gave birth to that thing" Louis said
"Louis William Tomlinson that Thing is your son, he may be the only piece of Eleanor you have left." I said
"He killed her if it wasn't for him I'd have all of her not just a piece" he said I looked up at the TV screen and saw pictures of Louis and Tommy on the left and Eleanor on the right
"Mother of One Direction members Baby pronounced dead at London North hospital" the gossip show started
"Leaving Baby Tommy and Louis all alone, will his band mates help him raise the child?"
"I don't want the child!" Louis yelled in frustration throwing the remote at the TV smashing it
"I want the mother" he said sobbing
"Louis" I said kneeling down to him on the floor trying to comfort him
"No! I can't do this anymore" he walked up the stairs and then it went through me he was going to hurt Tommy I ran after him and saw him by the crib I quickly traced him to the ground and straddled him to pin him when he tried to hit me I grabbed his hands and held them on his stomach
"Louis Stop!" I yelled my volume shocking me and him
"Why do you care about Tommy so much he killed your friend" he said
"Because Louis Eleanor already died before, her spirit was rejecting the change until sheet pregnant her spirit was only strong enough to give birth to Tommy, and then after she gave birth she rejected the change and died right before my eyes!" I said the last part tearing up a tear rolls down my cheek
"You knew about everything, you knew that she died and you never told me!" He yells crying
"She didn't want you to try and save her" I said
"What do you mean I of course would have saved her!" Louis taught back
"She didn't want you to save her she was ready to die she did this for Tommy!" I yelled he stayed silent he closed his eyes and tears flowed out of them
"Why would she leave me?" He asked
"She didn't" I said that's when Eleanor's silhouette showed up at Louis head
"She's never going to leave you Louis" I said looking up at Eleanor she half smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek
"Is she here?" Louis whispers Eleanor shakes her head
"I can't see her but she's with you Louis" I said
"Can you get off of me?" He asked I nodded when I did we stood up and Louis winded up and punched me in the nose I fell back onto the floor
"What was that for?!" I asked
"For keeping all this stuff from me shame on you to still walk around like your my bestest loyal friend when your not. Shame on you" he said and left the room I grabbed some issues to block the blood from dripping and went into the bathroom as blood dripped into the sink I was thinking I was a traitor I betrayed Louis I betrayed my whole band I kept secrets from them I was a monster I grabbed the razor blade on the side and looked at it and nodded to myself
"Do it Harry" I said to myself and did 3 cuts on my wrist as more blood dripped into the sink I felt my self tip over and my back crashed against the door behind me. The last thing I saw was Niall and Zayn, before everything went black and their voices echoed though me
"Traitor!" Was the one word that echoed through my mind.