Look After You ~Squeal to Taken~

Eleanor is gone, Louis hates to admit it now he is left with their new born baby boy Tommy. Louis has always dreamed about having a son with Eleanor, once the dream came true Eleanor died causing it to turn into a nightmare Louis hardly ever comes out of his room but when he does and Tommy tries to get close Louis gets un comfortable everytime blaming Tommy for the death of Eleanor. Will he ever accept the fact that he needs to be a father? Read Taken first you'll get it a lot more.

16. Midnight City

-Zayn's POV-

I look around being shoved by people in the crowed where could he have gone?
The music blasting that's when I heard it...
"Woooo!" I heard Louis yell like in the video diaries I look over and see him on the bar people cheering near him that bar tender yelling at him to get down I pushed my way through the crowed I reached the bar to see no Louis
"Hey buddy!" The bartender shouts at me
"Control your friend" he said wipping a glass
"Where did he go?" I asked
"He got kicked out he should be out front" he said
"Oh no" I said
"What's wrong with you?" He asked
"You just planted my suicidal best friend at the side of a busy road!" I yelled at him I pushed a full glass of beer of the counter and ran out of the club I looked side to side I ran to my left I ran till it hurt. No sign of Louis anywhere I put my hands threw my hair out of breath I dug my phone out of my pocket I dialed the number remembering it off by heart.
"Hi this is Louis you know what to do" then the tone sounded
"Louis where the hell are you?" I asked the phone out of breath
"Just call me ok?" I said I hung up and stood there listening to the cars go bye I looked around once again
I lifted my phone level to my face again and called Liam.
"Liam?" I said slowly regaining my breath. Note to self, go to the gym more.
"Zayn? Why are you so out of breath?" He asked
"Listen that's not important right now.... Are the boys with you?" I asked
"Yeah why?" He asked
"Put me on speaker"
"Wait Harry isn't here..... Harry!!!" He calls there's a pause
"Ok your here on speaker their all here" he said

-Liam's POV-

I sat on the edge of the cushion of the couch Harry leaned against the chair and Niall laid across the couch. I set my phone on the coffee table
A sound of cars going by sounded
"Zayn where are you?" I asked
"I'm on the streets" he said
"Why where's Louis let me talk to him" I said
"Um that's why I'm calling you" he says another car goes by.
"Why? What happened?" Niall asks
"Um I kinda lost him" he said
"You what?!" We all yelled at the same time
"I need your help to find him. He couldn't have gotten far." He says I heard him breathing heavily he must have been jogging.
"Where are you?" I asked
He told me the street and what corner
"Lets go lads" I said we got to Harry's range rover and he drove towards the area, we saw Zayn standing on the corner he came up to Niall's passenger side window Niall rolled it down
"We need to spread out and find him. He's drunk" Zayn says

-Zayn's POV-

They all looked pretty worried...
"Lets go come on!" I said as I jogged down the nearest street Harry parked his car as we all split up in opposite directions.
I couldn't find him anywhere. What if something bad happened? I started calling his name
"Looouis!" I called and called I had a bad feeling in my stomach.

-Harry's POV-

I walked down the road with my hands in the pockets on my black jeans. The ground was wet with fresh rain that had fallen earlier today. My converse splashed in puddles then I heard it. The faint singing of "Look After You"
"If I don't say this now I will surely break" the soft angelic voice floated through the air I ran towards it when I tripped over something I landed face first I felt dizzy at first I felt that horrible burning feeling when you get a scrape from pavement coming from my cheek and forehead. I felt my forehead and felt the massive pain I sat up my back to what ever I tripped over
"Hey! Watch where your going moron! These are Ralph Lauren!" I looked behind me and saw Louis his ack against the brick wall as he sat on the ground.
"Oh it's just you Harry" he slurred
"Yeah, I've come to take you home" I said
"But I don't wanna go home" Louis says I get up feeling a pain come from my knee I pulled Louis up and grabbed his wrist pulling him along the cobble sidewalk.
"When I was a young boy, I got dared to walk into the toilet and snog the first bird I saw and the first girl to walk in was the most popular girl in school so you can imagine what happened there." He slurred chuckling at the end. I sighed pulling put my phone and calling Liam.
"Hello? Did you find him?" He asked
"Yeah I did. Meet me at the car" I said

***

"Wow Harry your pretty banged up. Did Louis put up that much of a fight?" Zayn joked
"Funny" I said smirking
I looked back at Louis and back toward Liam
"Ready?" I asked
"Haaaaarrrrreeeeehhhh!" Louis yelled in my ear I flinched letting him go. He made a run for it
"I'm free!" He cheered Liam ran after him catching him and dragging him back to the car putting him in the back seat.
"You ok?" Niall asked
"Yep" I said

***

I walked Louis up to his room and laid him on his bed. I took off his shoes and laid them in the ground. I took off his jacket and hooked it on his bed post. I tucked him in and shut off the light.
"Goodnight Boobear" I whispered before shutting the door.
I walked down the stairs
"Harry come here" Liam says I follow him to the kitchen
"Up" he says patting the counter I jump up and sit in it he takes out the first aid kit.
"I gotta clean those up" Liam says as he dabs cream on my cuts. They were actually pretty bad. He put gauze on them and put a patch on top of both. He pushed the leg of my mean up and revealed the scrape on my knee he bandaged that up too.
"All better" he said rolling the leg down again
"Thanks doctor Payne" I said
"Anytime" he said
"Do I get a lollipop?" I asked
"How about a tea instead?"
"Works for me"