Look After You ~Squeal to Taken~

Eleanor is gone, Louis hates to admit it now he is left with their new born baby boy Tommy. Louis has always dreamed about having a son with Eleanor, once the dream came true Eleanor died causing it to turn into a nightmare Louis hardly ever comes out of his room but when he does and Tommy tries to get close Louis gets un comfortable everytime blaming Tommy for the death of Eleanor.
Will he ever accept the fact that he needs to be a father?

Read Taken first you'll get it a lot more.

3. Lux & Tommy

-Harry's POV-

I woke up to crying I shuffled over to Tommy's room, he was crying I walked over and started to tickle him the way he likes it when he started grabbing my fingers I heard shuffling behind me and it w Louis
"Oh hey Hazza" he said rubbing the sleep from his eyes
"What time is it?" I asked
"Like six" he says
"Wow really?" I said I picked up Tommy Louis put his hat on
"Lou wants me to visit" he said
"Oh that sounds fun" I said smiling
"But I told her I wanted to wait till El got home till Lux and Tommy met" he said
"I'm sure El won't mine we will film it or something" I said
"Ok I guess we can go" he says I put Tommy in his arms and shook my curls
"If we're going I gotta get ready" I said
"Haz it's Lux and Lou not Taylor Swift" I chuckle and shake my head and flip him off as I left the room he chuckles.
I walk into my room and flick the light on and walk into my bathroom and get my tooth brush out and shut my drawer but I caught my finger in it,
"Ow!" I shriek Louis comes running in with Tommy in his arms I suck on the tip of my finger
"What happened?" He asks I took my finger out of my mouth and looked at it, it was red I put it back in
"Did you jam your finger in the drawer?" He asked
"Yeah I'll be alright" I said
"Let me see" he says I stick out my hand and he holds Tommy on his chest he looks at my hand
"Harry your nail is bruising you might loose it" he says
"I might loose my nail?" I asked looking at it
"Yeah" Louis says putting his arms around Tommy holding him Tommy's head in between his neck and shoulder his crystal blue eyes are open
"Just be careful with it ok?" He says
"Yeah, just get ready ok?" I said he nods and leaves
I brush my teeth and get dressed and walk down and knock on Louis' door
"Harry come in quick" he says I walk in and Louis was sitting on the ground inside Louis' spread out legs wearing the onesie me and Dani had bought him he had his dubby in his mouth he looked up at me he looked so adorable Louis picked him up and put a little jacket on him and baby toms and we walked out the door.
Louis strapped Tommy into his car seat in the back of my range rover (Since it was the only car with a good back seat)
He drove the car though. I went to fix the volume on the radio when Louis gasped
"Holy Haz your finger is swelling" he says I look at it it was red and puffy and my nail was going blue I sighed
"I'll get Lou to look at it" I said
"Ok" he says.
Shortly after we pull up to Lou's house and walk in she comes down the hall and looks at Tommy
"Oh Louis he's beautiful!" She says
"Thanks" Louis says
"What did you say his name is?" She asks
"Tommy" he says
"Does he have a middle name?" She asked
"Anthony, Tommy Anthony Tomlinson" Louis says sitting Tommy on his forearm Lou smiles
"Beautiful name Louis, I bet El was disappointed about having a boy" she says just the mention of Eleanor makes my heart sink to my toes
"No she was happy we were having a boy because she loved the name Tommy." He says
"Where is El?" Lou asks
"The hospital they're running tests and stuff" Louis says. Lou smiles at Tommy and he starts to cry Louis chuckles and hugs him to his chest and Lou frowns
"Oh yeah Lou um Harry hurt his finger can you wrap it up or something?" Louis says rocking Tommy in his arms
"Yah sure come on let's go into the bathroom" Lou says I follow her down the hall

-Louis' POV-

Something is up... Harry is hiding something from me, he looks nervous everytime Eleanor is mentioned it is making me feel suspicious, Harry never keeps secrets from me but I have a feeling this is his first secret and it's the biggest secret he's made in his entire life.