Look After You ~Squeal to Taken~

Eleanor is gone, Louis hates to admit it now he is left with their new born baby boy Tommy. Louis has always dreamed about having a son with Eleanor, once the dream came true Eleanor died causing it to turn into a nightmare Louis hardly ever comes out of his room but when he does and Tommy tries to get close Louis gets un comfortable everytime blaming Tommy for the death of Eleanor.
Will he ever accept the fact that he needs to be a father?

Read Taken first you'll get it a lot more.

1926Views

7. Emergency Room

-Louis' POV-

Last night was the worst night of my life, my best friend died. He's dead and the last thing I did do him was fight and hurt him. I have this huge hole in my heart, infact my heart is hollow. He did this o himself because of me I basically killed my best friend I sat at my piano playing Look After You over and over again singing until I couldn't. I stopped playing I was angry with myself I pulled the shiny object out of my back pocket. I've done this before I know what I'm doing I ran out of room on my wrist so moved up on my forearm to the spot by my elbow I passion the blade and then press and drag it along it hurts more than usual but it makes me feel better then I get light headed I look down to see the blood dripping onto the floor and then I fall dragging my hand along all the keys of the piano Ming a big sound I lay half propped up on the leg of he piano when I see the puddle forming
"I'll see you soon Harry" I said accepting death
"Louis" Eleanor's voice I use the strength I have to lift my head
"Eleanor?" I say as I see a siluette of her she slightly smiles
"Louis I need to tell you something stay awake!" She instructs me I weakly do
"I want you to take care of Tommy" she said
"He killed you" I say feeling my eye lids get heavy I feel something on my cheek I look up to see Eleanor my eyes close but then open again
"No he didn't, Louis stay awake" she said
"I am" I said weakly
"Your slipping away stay with me Louis!" She says I nod as my eye lids fall again I force them to open
"Harry isn't dead!" She says
"What?" I manage to say before I fall over and everything goes black

-Zayn's POV-

I haven't heard anything from Louis since that random crash then I realize he might be hurt, I rush down the hall and open the door and see Louis laying in a forming puddle of blood I rush over and electric slide to his side I tap his cheeks with my hand nothing he's out.
"Perrie! Liam anyone!" I yell Pierrie comes through the door and covers her mouth
"Is he dead?" We asked
"No but close call an ambulance!" I yell panicking I hear Tommy crying
"Pass me the phone go get Tommy" I said she runs and hands me the phone and runs from the room
"Hello 911 operator"
"Yes I need an ambulance right now!" I said panicking pulling Louis's head onto my lap
"And where do you live sir?" She asked
"Oh god please help me," I said and told her my address soon I heard sirens they put Louis on a stretcher and out something around his arm to stop the bleeding but he soon soaks it. I quickly walk after them and see Perrie with Tommy by the door Tommy is crying as Louis is wheeled by
"Zayn he knows that's his Dad" Perrie says
"He can't see only a few days old" I said
"Zayn... he knows" she says then I have to go with Louis to the hospital.

-Harry's POV-

I was arched up talking to Liam and Niall, it was hard to talk my head hurt and I felt so weak and light. When there was sounds of commotion out in the hall
"Get a room ready its another one of those Direction boys!" Someone yells
"Major blood loss!" Someone else yells then a stretcher is stopped infront of my room right outside of the door a blanket is covering his body except for a little bit of red pants and then an arm slips out and there infront of my eyes my heart sinks when I see the too familiar tattoo of the skateboarding stick man
"That's Louis!" I found myself yelling making my throat hurt
I try to get up when Niall and Liam pin me down Louis is rushed away, away from my sight
"Louis!" I yell the pain in my throat not mattering any bit not anymore
"Let me go!" I yell struggling against Liam and Niall
"Harry your bed rest you can't get up" Niall says
"It's Louis!" I said
"Louis!" I yell we see a bunch of nurses piling to Louis' room a nurse comes into my room
"Is he ok?" She asks
"I'm fine get in Louis' room and help him!" I yell crying
"Help him!" I yell getting more forceful
"Hold on boys just let me turn up his dose of sleep gas he should be out" she said
"No, no please!" I beg she walks over and flicks something on the machine and a familiar scent reaches my name and I feel my lids drop.

-Niall's POV-

"He's out" Liam says we rush to Louis' room he's pale practically pearl white his eyes shut his lips in a flat line
"I'm sorry you boys are going to have to leave" a nurse says ushering us out Zayn appears too we stand outside of Louis' room
"How's Harry?" Zayn asked trying o catch his breath
"He's doing bad mate what happened to Louis?" Liam says
"He did he same thing Harry did, but there's something that happened when we were leaving" he says
"What?" I ask
"Tommy knew it was Louis who was being wheeled off her actually knew. Chances are Louis might end up the same as Harry or even worse" Zayn says
"Oh no" I said and sunk down the wall hugging my knees
"This can't be happening" I said.
"It's going yo be ok" Liam said trying yo sooth me
"It's not going to be ok it's never going to be ok!" I shouted hiding my face in my knees
This can't be happening it has to be some screwed up nightmare.
Wake up Niall wake up!