Under a Red Moon

Okay, this is my first story so ill try my best to make it good! I know some of the facts and details are messed up, but its a story. Anyways, when Skyler takes a late night job ushering a party, she ends up running into her favorite boy band. Soon after she realizes she might be in love- with more than one boy.

16. Taking him back?

HARRY POV

I woke up in my cold, empty bed. Last night after the twitcam I started to remember what me and Skyler used to have, and how that could be in putting the ring on her instead of Louis. I still loved her so much, and our relationship just ended so suddenly. We didn't even have a proper breakup.

Then another thought came to my mind. "The wedding" i whispered to myself. Surely Louis would have all of us boys up there with him, and I can't even imagine me having to look at them, smile, be happy. I wanted to love her the way I used to. I wanted to go back to the night at the premier. I wanted her back.

I walked downstairs and saw Louis and Skyler on the couch, fingers intertwined.

"Um...Sky? Can I talk to you?" I said

"Um, sure." She looked at Louis and he nodded her to go. She followed me into the kitchen. I knew she wouldn't listen to anything I said, so I just did. I grabbed her head and leaned into kiss her. She didn't pull away. After our long kiss we just stared into each others eyes. Then she leaned in for another.

"Im sorry" She said, pulling away.

"Trust me, it's no problem" I said. She looked down ashamed, and walked out. I texted my lady friend and told her not to come over. Something told me Skyler still loved me...maybe just a little.

SKYLER POV

Did I just kiss Harry? Did I just kiss Harry! I couldn't think. I sat down next to Louis and he asked me what happened.

"Oh, he just wanted to tell me sincerely that he was happy for me" I said. It felt so bad to lie to Louis like that. Louis, we were getting married and i just kissed Harry. I kissed him twice.

They say everything happens for a reason....so was I really mean't to be with Harry? Or not? Or.....or...I couldn't think straight. I sat on my bed just staring off into no where when I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and just puked everywhere. When I was done I found Zayn watching me. AWKWARD. I layed on the bed.

"You dont look so good" He said

"I don't feel to good"

"Just rest..I'll go get Louis." He said. Why had Zayn been in the bedroom? My thoughts were disturbed my Louis.

"Babe you don't look so good." He said

"Gee thanks."

"Maybe you should see a doctor." He said. I nodded and he carried me out into the car.

LATER

I sat in the hospital bed. The boys showed up and all had a great amount of concern on their face. Especially Harry and Louis.

"I have some news" Said the doctor, he had a mixed expression on his face. "Can everyone but the engaged couple leave?" He said. Everyone left. Louis sat down.

"Okay, I'm not sure how you will take this news..." He said

"Well...can we hear it?" said Louis

"Nothing is wrong with Skyler." he said

"Then Why is she so sick?" Asked Louis

"Because...........because she is pregnant." Said the doctor.

Louis jumped up and started screaming and yelling for joy. He ran out into the hallway and came back followed by the boys. Everyone was happy. I looked at Harry and he looked at me. I couldn't read his expression, I would have to talk to him later.

"She is free to go." Said the doctor. On the car ride home everyone was asked me questions.

"What are you going to name it if its a boy?" asked Nail

"How about..SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME SLEEP!" I yelled

"Pregnant women and their hormones" He said. I shot him a look and he shut up. Next thing I know I wake up and Harry is in the room.

"Hey, i actually need to talk to you." I said to him

"So do I" he said

"Ill go first, so how are you feeling about this whole thing?" I said

"Forget about that, a scary reality is even more important." he said

"What?"

"Skyler...what if the kid....what if the kid is mine?" I said, a tear rolling down my face. Skyler went white.

"Oh my god...I totally forgot about our little 'event'." she said.

"What if it is?"

"I don't know..but this stays between us and only us. Got it?!" She said

"Wouldn't even think about telling anyone." I said. She smiled.

"Get me a hot dog." she said

"I can't just run out and get you a hot-"

"GET ME A DAMN HOT DOG!" she yelled. I guess this would be something I would have to get used to.